Getting ready in the morning

Janelle's P.O.V

It's 6:00 in the morning me and my sister have to get up early because we have to do our hygiene and things like that , and also eat breakfast .

So I go and wake my sister up because she doesn't like to get up so I go wake her up go back into my room do my hygiene , and then do my hair I curled it because my sister said she loves when I curl my hair . It took about 25 minutes to do it so after I was finish I put on a floral word shirt with some light denim shorts with pink snake skins Jordan's 11's and some cute stud earrings .

Vanessa P.O.V

Ugh , Janelle came in here and woke me up , I hate when she wakes me up because every time she does she turns on the damn light and I hate when she do , plus I hate getting up in the morning , but anyway I get up and go do my hygiene , I had to straighten my hair because I wanted to put my hair in a high bun , my sister always loved my high buns , I put my hair in a high bun , and put on some blue jean high wasted pants , with a black and white crop top , air Jordan retro 6 black and white , and my fuck off belly button ring .

Janelle's P.O.V

I hate waiting for sister , she always taking her time , she sometimes be doing it on purpose but I went downstairs to eat breakfast and I had to wait for my sister

Vanessa's P.O.V

I walked downstairs to eat breakfast when I seen my sister , she always be on point , but anyway I eat breakfast , then Janelle asked was I ready I told her yes , so we gave mama a kiss , then we walked outside in got in janelle's black and pink beamer she drove off and we started jamming in the car .