Introduction

Symonne Harrison is a very talented 17 year old. She has a presence on YouTube, Tiktok, Instagram and many TV shows. She has 1.16M subscribers on YouTube and has been doing it since she was around 13. Symonne has been on Tiktok and Instagram longer than she has been on YouTube. Symonne has around 3.8M followers on Tiktok and has been doing Tiktok since she was around 12/13. She has been on Instagram longer though. She started posting to instagram in January 2018 when she was 10 years old. Symonne has 1.3M followers on Instagram. 

She also started a company that produces bears that are called 'Bear on the Chair' when she was only 6 years old. Symonne has 3 companies at the age of 17. The second one being Ennomys Beauty and Ennomys Apparel. They called 'Ennomys' because it is actually Symonne's name backwards.

When Symonne was younger, she had 2 original songs with Nick Bencivengo and 1 cover with Nick. The original songs are called 'Hollywood Dream and 'With You'. The cover is called 'Mistletoe'.

Symonne is also an actress and has appeared on the Showtime series, the affair as Lillian. In 2022, she was also on season 3 of Crown Lake produced by Brat TV as Molly. She also appeared on Nickelodeon's show, Hot Mess as herself.

Her full name is Symonne Brianna Harrison and she was born in Cleveland, Ohio on June 19 2006. When Symonne was younger she was a very talented dancer and still is but when she still lived in Ohio, she danced for the Cleveland Cavaliers which is a NBA team. Symonne left her hometown to move to Los Angeles, California when she was 11 to pursue her acting career and her social media presence. She has been dancing since the age of 2 and acting since the age of 7.

In April 2021, it was confirmed that she had started dating fellow Tiktok star, Nick Bencivengo. He has also appeared on season 3 of Crown Lake playing Danny, who is Molly's love interest. Sadly, Symonne and Nick broke up in July 2022 due to Nick supposedly cheating on her but they are still friends.

In October 2022, it was confirmed that Symonne and David Lee had started dating. David is a singer and regularly posts his content on Tiktok and Instagram. He wrote a song about Symonne called 'ROLLER COASTER'. David is part of the singing group called 'BOUT LAST NIGHT. Jake Clark, who is Symonne's cousin and will be part of this book, introduced David and Symonne to each other and then they started dating. Sadly after 1 year and 3/4 months, the couple broke up. Symonne was the first to say it publicly in an interview on Joely Live and David didn't want to sing the song he wrote for her on an Instagram live. They haven't revealed the reason but they are still on good terms and still speak to each other.

Symonne regularly posts on each of her social media accounts. In 2024, she started doing weekly vlogs where she posts a vlog each week of 2024 on YouTube. She is currently up to week 8. She posts them each Sunday (LA time) but in Adelaide it is Monday at 8:30am every week. She used to make videos in Sofie Dossi's car with Jake Clark and Sofie on Jake's channel but they stopped doing that for a while.She has a dog named Cali which is 3 years old. Symonne never dated Ayden Mekus but they did like each other back in 2020.