Give up or Keep going?

The world is an unfair place and there is no such as a fair play. Recently, I encountered with a bunch of problems; for everyone every problem gets dumped together, and I am not an exceptional either. Let me list out the problems one by one: firstly, one of my colleagues dumped a blame on me to my most higher official; it was a blame that she should take up, it was a wrong thing that she committed but she dumped it on me to escape from the situation, what's worse is that, the higher official did not even bother to enquire me or anyone about the incident, the higher official simply gave a command to my supervisor that I should not act like that. First of all, I did not even act in any such way. Just because my colleague's supervisor is a friend of my higher official, how can her words be considered as a promise? She is the best liar I have ever seen in my life. I have seen her lying on my face in a literal fraction of seconds. What is even worse is that, whenever my colleague crosses me, she gives that fake smile. I have been controlling myself so badly to not punch her across. I am not someone who will indulge in violence, but it is really so hard to put my actions under my control. My reflexes work in order to take revenge and my mind is controlling me in every single way that it could. I published a novel a few months ago; I myself have forgotten about my publication as I neither promote my stuff nor will ask even my friends to buy it, I maintain such low-key profile, but people around me keep poking me every now and then, and I am being warned that 'just because she has published a book, that doesn't make her great'. I am like come one man; I have a lot of things to flex about, but flexing is not my thing. This is not the first time I have been complained to the superior. Secondly, I went to take part in a debate competition last evening, the rules clearly defined that people should let the others talk and listen to other and cannot NOT interrupt. But the debate was like a literal Street Fight. There were six of us and four of them started fighting without minding the others. Even the judge did not bother to maintain the order. I did not NOT interrupt anyone. I cannot stop anyone when they are speaking, I am not that ill-mannered. I thought that people will also think about me considering the fact that all of us are well educated. Finally, I could not utter even one complete sentence. Whenever I started, I was interrupted. I respected others but I did not get the same respect back. Moreover, after the debate, one of the participants started advising me that I should adapt and not simply follow rules and stuff. It's not about rules alone, it's about the respect everyone deserves. I cannot shout from the bottom of my lungs. If I am made not to be heard in an educational place, that too in a platform, I did not want to try anything anymore either. Finally, there is this one guy in my workplace with whom I sorta talked good; and all of a sudden, he started ignoring me and walked away every single time. He even walked out as soon as I started my presentation, not only him, but a bunch of other people even though I was throughout their session, the disrespect factor again. Only now i came to know that rumours spread that I have a crush on him, and he is avoiding me because of it. I have decided to shut myself from the outside world, from everyone around me. The world feels too cruel for me. Or maybe I am too good for this world? 

The question is: Should I give up my identity and start being ACTUALLY RUDE to others as it was complained? Why should i take the blame for something that I didn't even do? 

Or should I keep being me and leave everything to the UNIVERSE?

Or should I give up on this place and start my own plans and workplace?