A Picnic

I have had this written for 3 years- so yeah, here you go! I ain't very proud of it but well, its better to publish it than hide it forever in my drafts even though I doubt anyone is gonna read this-

Remember to vote and comment.

~~~~~~~~~~

In the lively kingdom of Indraprasth, Emperor Yudhishthira found his greatest joy in the spirited presence of his daughter, Suthanu. Their bond went beyond being a king and a princess – it was built on laughter, sharing moments, and understanding each other's hearts.

One sunny day, with the palace full of busy people, Yudhishthira was deeply involved in royal matters. Suthanu, with her bright eyes, noticed her father's serious face and decided to do something about it.

"Father, it seems you've forgotten about a most important affair of the day," Suthanu teased.

Yudhishthira looked up from his royal scrolls, his eyes softening at the sight of his daughter. "And what important affair have I overlooked, my dear Suthanu?"

"The affair of nourishing your royal self, Father," she replied with a playful glint in her eyes.

The emperor chuckled, realizing he had indeed missed his meals in the flurry of the day's events. "Ah, Suthanu, my wise advisor. What would I do without your reminders?"

"Starve, probably," she quipped, laughing at her own jest.

"Father, I see those lines on your forehead. Let's take a break. The kingdom won't fall apart if you rest for a bit," she added with a playful smile.

"But I still have some stuff to do dear." He replied affectionately.

"But who will rule the kingdom if you turn into a scholar-monarch buried under these scrolls?"

Yudhishthira chuckled, realizing the truth in her words. "You have a point, Suthanu. Perhaps it's time for a break. What's your plan?"

Grabbing his hand, Suthanu said, "Follow me, and you'll find out."

As they walked through the palace, Suthanu continued sharing stories about her day. "You won't believe what happened in the market today, Father. A monkey stole someone's hat, and chaos ensued. It was hilarious!"

Yudhishthira laughed, the weight of his responsibilities momentarily forgotten. "Sounds like a tale for the court storyteller. What else happened?"

Suthanu continued her lively narration, painting a picture of the kingdom's everyday life. "And then, there was a street performer who juggled flaming torches. I thought, 'If I tried that, you'd have to put out fires all over the palace!'"

Yudhishthira chuckled, realizing the value of his daughter's cheerful spirit. "You have a point there. But let's stick to enjoying our picnic today."

Finally, they reached a quiet courtyard filled with flowers. A simple feast awaited them – fruits, sweets, and fresh flowers in a vase.

"Today, you're not the emperor, and I'm not the princess. We're just a father and daughter having a picnic," Suthanu declared.

As they sat together, enjoying the simple joy, Yudhishthira couldn't help but appreciate the happiness Suthanu brought into his life. She shared more stories, and their laughter filled the air.

"Father, remember when I tried to teach the royal parrot to sing? It ended up making noise all over the palace," she giggled.

Yudhishthira chuckled, forgetting the weight of his duties for a moment. "Yes, I remember. But you made everyone smile, including me."

Their laughter continued, turning the courtyard into a place of shared happiness. In that moment, Yudhishthira realized that the real treasures of his kingdom were moments like these with his spirited daughter.

As they enjoyed the feast, Yudhishthira asked, "Suthanu, what do you think is the most important quality for a leader?"

Suthanu pondered for a moment before replying, "I think it's the ability to find joy in both big and small moments. A happy leader can spread positivity and inspire others."

Yudhishthira nodded thoughtfully. "You have a wise heart, my dear. Your laughter is indeed a source of inspiration for me."

The sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the courtyard. Suthanu, looking at her father, felt a surge of love. "Father, I just want you to be happy. You do so much for the kingdom, but I worry that you forget to take care of yourself."

Yudhishthira's eyes softened. "Suthanu, you are my greatest source of joy. In your laughter, I find the strength to face the challenges. But you're right; I need to remember to pause and savor the moments like these."

Suthanu smiled, her eyes reflecting both love and understanding. "We're a team, Father. Together, we can make the kingdom a place of happiness and joy."

~~~~

I have a few drafts already written so if you all want, I could publish them! Please let me know in comments-

(I am sorry for these being so cringe)