ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1

🪸ᘎ𖤐ᘏ🪼

Chan has always avoided sexual situations this making him still a virgin at 21.
He avoided having sex with males, females and others since he didn't want to get pregnant.

Birth control apparantly couldn't work since he was not quite human and it never worked on his dad who ended up having 10 children him included.

He ended up being the only boy amongst his 9 older sisters. Surprisingly being the only boy in the house besides his dad wasn't bad, except when they all had to go out in public causing people to talk.

I mean if you saw a family of 12 casually going to the mall wouldn't you say something.

Over the years Chan has gotten use to the stares and pity looks given to his parents. I mean they had 10 children, 2 sets of triplets and a set of twins, the oldest and youngest being the only single child pregnancies.

But Chan was different from his siblings and from the whole human male population.

He still had the same male parts except he had an additional part that only pops up when he gets turned on or when he's on his period.

Yes he gets periods.

Let's just say that Chan definitely decided to go with pads since he was scared to shove anything up in him let alone a tampon.

His dad tried his best to teach Chan everything he could know about how to deal with being half seahorse.

Like when he explained why he didn't go through puberty like human males or why he got periods and so on.

One thing that stood out with the half seahorse species was that it was opposite from the human species when it came to gender roles.

(Not that gender roles matter)

The females were mainly the muscular ones, they took charge and are essentially the human males of the half seahorse species if you know what I mean.

The average female would be 5'8 while the average male would be 5'4 - 5'5.

Sadly he was blessed to be under average at a height too embarrassing to say.
(4'11, I made him extra tiny cuz it's cute and I want him to suffer at my height hehe)

The half seahorse males were the human females of the species essentially.

Giving Chan's 'feminine' appareance facial and body wise. He had tiny boobs not enought to size but it was there, serving no purpose, well in his book.

Since they are half human they would have some mammal features like the breast milk.

And of course growing up his body would attract unwanted attention which Chan wasn't prepared for.

His dad didn't expect it to be so bad but yea you know different generation. Humans be openly thirsty, nasty hoes🤡.

The amount of times Chan tranferred schools was honestly embarrassing but it was for safety reasons.

Finally him and his parents found a feasable solution to his problem and he finally got to stay in a school for a longer period of time.