✮𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝✮

╭─────── 🐰ᰔ🥟 ───────╮
𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕡: 𝙍𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕤: 𝟐𝟏𝟔𝟐
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖: 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖, 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕋𝕠𝕡: 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙤
𝔹𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞: 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣
╰─────── 🐰ᰔ🥟 ───────╯

Two boys stood in front of each other with hatred as they stepped forward towards each other.

Minho:"you think you could take her away from me?"

He said with a stubborn tone, looking at the guy in front of him with fierce eyes wishing he could shove tissues in his throat.

Hyunjin:"I don't think...I'm sure of it"

He said with nervous eyes, his lips shivers looking right at the other's deadly eyes.

Then a girl with silver hair came between them and stopped them and started with shouting.

Haeri:"Guys!! no!!! Please don't-"

Seungmin"CUT!! Haeri...how many times I told you not to say guys...HAVE YOU EVER REVISED YOUR SCRIPT?!!!"

The director of the whole drama shouted at Haeri who pushed her hair towards the back using her hand and crossed her arms with Minho.

Haeri:"you gave me 10 scripts, that much more than our usual assignments"

She complained still holding Minho by his wrists who looked at her with disgusted.

Seungmin sigh in frustration holding both of his eyebrows not believing he chooses the worst female lead for this drama since she was the college beauty.

Seungmin:"of course you're going to have more scripts since you're the female lead"

Haeri did an "ugh" sound, she could be shopping right now but no... She had to do this stupid drama rehearsal that joined just because she has a crush on Minho.

Because Haeri wasn't interested in doing stupid dramas when her dad have the ability to sign her up in real TV show.

Haeri:"I'm sick of this, give me less scripts"

She demands crossing her arms with Minho and looked at the director who sighed again.

Seungmin:"if you want less scripts then switch it with Hyunjin, he only has 3 scenes to do"

That caused Hyunjin to pop out his head and look at Seungmin not getting what he just said right now.

Minho wided his eyes and looked at Seungmin him too and furrowed his brows.

Both:"NOT IN A HELL I'M DOING ROMANTIC SCENES WITH HIM!!!!"

both shouted scaring Haeri who flinched at them.

Minho and Hyunjin hated each other, they always been rivals since middle school.

Knowing that Minho took the lead role from him made Hyunjin get frustrated that he lost to his rival.

Seungmin:"why not? Both of you are going to be leading this drama and it won't contain any kisses since it is my first gay drama to ever direct"

Everyone in the theater looked at the director who was having a sly smile around his lips, enjoying to annoy this two.

Haeri:"you can't just decide without getting out permission"

She shouted with furrowed brows crossing her arms, her voice reach all the theater walls.