𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀

˚₊‧꒰აchapter seven໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Tw:blood,gore and violence

؂"I can't mess this up.." Y/n exclaimed as she tied her hair up as she fixed her white uniform. After about three days of her last encounter with Mitsuya she was too embarrassed to talk to him again.

And with what the angels of death were about to pull to Toman she was certain that the whole alliance thing would go to waste. That's why Toman also wanted to deal with the Red Phoenix but Yumi was stubborn as fuck and wanted to deal with them on her own.

The younger sister went to the front door as she put her combat boots on and waited for her sister to come out. She felt horrible because if Toman found out - which sooner or later they will- she and Mitsuya might never talk again and maybe even worse become rivals..

The vice captain shook her head trying to get her mind off of these thoughts. Not so long after Yumi came out of her room and put on her own shoes. "Let's go" was all she said as she went outside and headed towards Yumi's bike.

Her beloved sister trailing behind her as both of them hopped onto the bike and headed towards the spot they and the other gang members had set as the meeting position. Yumi got off her bike and approached the large group of females.

It wasn't long until other gangs gathered around to watch the fight go off. It was something usual as many wished for the downfall of the female gang and wouldn't miss a fight of the gang that would finally put them out of service. Thankfully a fight like that hadn't occurred, and won't ocure any time soon.

The rival gang arrived and the fight began. Y/n couldn't help but wonder if that's how Mitsuya had felt, that day Toman went against Valhalla, when all these gangs were watching him.

The gang members from Red Phenix started to run towards the girls who all wore their white uniforms. Y/n cringed at how loud and noisy they were being by screaming while the marched towards them to hit them.

As some gang members went to approach her she either took them out herself or some of her girls were near her and helped her.

She tried to move towards her sister which was in the middle of the whole fight to be able to help her if shit gets bad and to also keep a better eye on her girls in case they need her help.

'Why are there even so many gangs gathered, the fuck?' She wondered as she served punches with both her hands and legs stopping anyone who dared to approach her sister.

She also kept in the back of her mind to protect any injured members of her gang but thankfully there weren't any. At least yet.

As she turned to look briefly at her sister who was dealing with the new leader of the rival gang someone punched her on her face and knocked her back a few steps. The girl brought her hand up to her nose to discover that her nose had a bit of blood.