𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁

˚₊‧꒰აchapter six໒꒱ ‧₊˚

؂A week has passed since Mitsuya had been sick. He was better right now but Y/n on the other hand wasn't. She was currently on the first day of her period and was in so much pain.

She laid on her bed as she hugged tightly the f/a plushie that Mitsuya had given her - occasionally smelling the plushie as it still had his scend -.

The girl mostly didn't result in painkillers because you need to have eaten something first. And to put it simply, she hadn't eaten in a while.

Due to her cramps and swollen stomach the h/c girl had lost her appetite completely. Thing was; she needed to get her self together because in about three days the fight with Red Phoenix would go of.

"I can't believe my luck, seriously.." She cried out as she buried her head into her soft pillow. After a couple of seconds the comfortable silence that filled the room was interrupted by her ringtone.

She groaned as she extended her arm to her left, picking up her flip phone and opening it in the process. Mitsuya was calling her. 'Oh great. This is exactly what i needed right now' she remarked sarcastically in her head before answering the call.

"Mhm, Mitsuya?" She said squeezing the cute plushie closer to her as she heard his voice. "Y/n hi! I didn't hear anything from you yesterday. Everything okay?"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Thank you. Just something quite... personal" she hesitated as she curled into a ball under her covers. "Yeah I think I get you. Just saw Yumi and told me about your.. problem? Well i don't really think it's a problem." He giggled as he heard her irritated voice respond.

"What?! She..she really fucking told you? Oh this is so embarrassing.... I'm sorry Mitsuya" She said as she felt her face heat up.

"Why are you apologizing? It's a pretty normal thing you know. Do you want me to come over? Since you know... Yumi left" he giggled at her nervousness.

"I don't want to be a burden." She collapsed onto her bed out of embarrassment. "I might also leave shortly after.."

She didn't actually have to leave. She just didn't want to face him after their last encounter since she didn't know how it would go..

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

"Woah so technically I made a plushie?" Y/n exclaimed as she held up the cute f/a plushie that Mitsuya had just handed her.

"Yeah you did." He answered her as he sat up onto his bed, feeling better after getting some good sleep. He gazed at her side profile recalling the kiss she gave him as goodnight before some hours.

He started to lean in towards her cheek for payback, well that was the plan to begin with.

But Y/n noticed him getting closer to her face and suddenly turned around to face him. "Wha--"