Cafè de flore

Sorry for the late update as I was messed up with my own personal problems.. Hope u kindly cooperate... And understand me.

Aaryan's Pov~

My eyes fell on her white neck.. I don't know why I'm obsessed with that. It just attracts me a lot. Damm this girl will be the reason for my death one day......

And God what the f**k just yesterday I said yes to my ma for the marriage and agreed to marry whomever she had chose and today you made me meet this girl again with the different side of her...

She is totally making me to lose my sense. At first itself I was attracted towards her no matter that I saw her in a sad mood but today I'm unable to control my feelings towards her. It was like she and her presence is the one controlling me at the moment.

I was stepping towards her and her group as she was about to leave from there. But suddenly I heard voice calling my continuous but I was senseless at that moment and suddenly a hand grab my arm and pull towards his direction. Yeah !! His direction it was Karan.

"Hey are you mad or what ??" Karan questioned me angrily.

"Maybe yes " in a playful manner I answered him.

"It's no time to joke here aaryan, u just have a meeting to deal with just in next 15min and u were just about to meet an accident before that. Akhir kaha kho gaye theay" he asked me.

"Arey kuch nahi yaar bus woh..." I just stopped it as I thought it won't be a good idea to share my feelings to kabir as somehow in next few days I'm getting married to someone else so I think I should just drop the idea.

"Woh.. yeh kya ab??? Again ur lost in some thoughts?? What would have happened if u met with an accident? Thank God that I was on time and saw you doing these nonsense and saved" kabir said in one go.

"It's nothing like that I'm absolutely fine and by chance If I just met accident too it wouldn't have affected neither me nor my meeting you know that !!" I replied him and started moving towards my car to take my coat.

Again I just turned back to look whether she was there or not... But unfortunately she was not there...
Shit again I missed a chance I mean I thought of directly speaking to get today but his Karan came in between..

I have seen many girls but she was totally different from all of them. Her brown hazel shinning eyes, her mole just below her lips, long free hairs every bit hers.. Many of the billionaires daughter and models were just seducing me so that they can date me and have relationship. But I never gave any interest towards them. And here I'm chasing a unknown girl.. Specially her neck make some different effect on me that make me out of control...

So it means I again got a chance to know her but I missed it. So I think of calling her as "Mivida" (mi vida) mean my life, whenever I meet she don't give up taking my life away so I would definitely call her as Mivida.

Maybe I just won't meet her again. But at least she would have stayed there for more time na.. but no she left.. I didn't get time to take a last glimpse of her. I was in a state like :
Ek galti har baar
kar rahe hai hum.....
Jo milegi nahi usi pe
mar rahe hai hum....

Karan caught me and asked " are you looking for someone??".

I replied in a clumsy manner " No!! Not at all and what made you think so ?".

"I mean you continuously watching that cafe and probably you were going towards some I guess before I reach here" he started introgating me.

Sometimes I feel is he really a engineering or any investigator who just asks sawal pe sawal and enquire oh god!!!