why here?

Willow:

My hand began to shake, and I started to feel anxious. Why did I had to mention that she was a 'bitch' in the coffee shop? I'm completely screwed.

"I am not going to repeat what I said." I heard her tone getting cold as she type in her laptop. She's not the patient type.

I pulled the chair and sat. There was an awkward silence and she just looked directly into my eyes. Why isn't she saying anything? this is so awkward I wish I could jus-

"How are you going to apply if you don't let me look through your resume?" Right. Why did I become the unluckiest person and have to be such a mess today!

"I'm sorry, here." I handed her the resume hoping that it would satisfy her.

As she was looking through the papers, I scanned her face. Her eyes are gorgeous, it captured my attention. Her nose is perfectly buttoned and her lips are pumped red. Her features are so gorgeous, it suits her.

"If you're done staring you could leave." She slammed the resume into her desk and quickly paid attention to her laptop again.

"How do I know if i'm accepted or not?" I could see her getting annoyed but I really don't know if I do get accepted or declined.

"Someone will call you, don't you know?" It's my first job, how would I know? At least, she did not respond THAT 'angry' this time.

I just nodded and stood up from my chair. Just when as I turned to walk away, a voice interrupted. "If you want to be accepted you should be aware that I hate when people don't speak. Leave." I nearly died as a result of that, but if you think about it, she said, 'If you WANT to be accepted' so there's a chance, right?

'She's really a bitch.'

I left before she could say another word. I'm just glad that she didn't bring up the coffee trouble that we made earlier.

Oh, my! what if I don't get accepted because she find my attitude rude? I hope I didn't screw everything up just because of my mouth.

All I have to do now is wait and see if someone will call me but first I need to go home and talk to my parents.

Stella:

I looked through her resume again. She's actually really talented I would say. A photographer, artist, musician and more? A talented girl like her would never apply to a big company just to become a CEO's assistant.

Why?

I guess i'll ask her why she chose this another time, when I let someone know that she's hired and yes, I am a nosy woman, so what?

Cute girl, too bad that her life's going to feel like hell when she starts work for me.

Who in their right mind would call me a bitch at a public coffee shop with many people around.

Isn't it weird that she's applying to me but doesn't know that she's applying to ME. Well, I am not a God for sure but how can you apply to someone who you don't know or didn't even run a background check?

I would love to make her life a living hell. The one where she couldn't get out of. I have a surprise waiting for you, just wait and see, Hansley.

——————

a/n: A rushed update since I have to cram every school works, AGAIN. I hate school sm i'll kill whoever invented this hell