The Rooftop

Twinkie walked onto the rooftop at lunch. The following day wasn't the greatest. He wipes his eyes and sniffles softly. He walked further onto the rooftop and suddenly came to a halt when he heard noises nearby the shed on top of the roof. He slowly walked to the shed, curious, forgetting about his previous crying. Now focused on the mysterious sounds coming from the shed.

As he approached the shed, he noticed something about these noises. They weren't just noises, no, but moans. He slowly opened the shed door. Only cracked, to not scare away whom ever is making these strange moans and groans. As he peered inside through the small crack of the door, he saw a guy. A tall male figure. His back was facing twinkie so he was unable to see what this strange figure was doing.

"H-hello?... " twinkie hesitantly spoke out. The tall figure whipped his head back, looking down at the small height of twinkie. The figure quickly did something, his arms moving in front of him. Twinkie heard a zip sound, perhaps of this figure's pants? The figure turned around. He was very tall, especially compared to twinkie's small height.

"Uh..... Hey?" The male spoke. Looking down into twinkie's eyes.
"What were.... You doing?" Twinkie asked slowly and quietly. The male stared down at him for a moment, contemplating on answering. He slowly got closer to Twinkie
"I'm cat piss.... Who are you?" The figure, now known as cat piss spoke lowly to twinkie
"Uh, twinkie....... Twink is fine too" as he spoke, he looked into cat piss's eyes. His soft eyes looking up into cat piss's. Cat piss's eyes burning through twinkie's, a hard and firm stare.

Cat piss suddenly gets closer to twinkie. He grabs him by the hips and pulled him into the shed. Twinkie looked up with a soft gaze into cat piss's eyes. His hands on cat piss's chest.
"C-cat piss, what are you doing?" Twinkie asked timidly. Cat piss continued to stare down at Twinkie.

"Would you be willing to help me with a problem of mine..." Cat piss asked in a low tone of voice. Twinkie stared up at cat piss. His eyes wandered lower, until they reached a eye catching bulge. His eyes widened and his breath hitched. He felt his pulse fasten as his hands twitched, yearning to feel it.