Prologue; No Time Left

"Clementine?" Lee shouts. Panic fills his face as he spots her bloody hat on the ground. He hurries to pick it up before hearing the static of her walkie-talkie. He rushes out onto the pavement, looking around in confusion. The noise happens once more, signalling him to where it is - behind a large wooden board.

As Lee walks calmly to the wooden board, he can clearly see the decayed arm of a walker. He carefully walks into the street, focusing on the walker. He rose his gun, lining up the barrel with the forehead of the walker. Lee could hear the group calling out for him from afar. With a loud bang, the walker is dead. Lee reaches for the walkie-talkie. "Jesus, Lee." Kenny mutters as he, Christa and Omid approach him. "You alright, pal?"

"Yeah," Lee replied. He stood in front of his three friends.

"Where's Clem?" Asks Omid. "We couldn't find her anywhere."

"She's gone," Lee tells them. Their expression shows both shock and concern.

"Well who the fuck took her?"

"Relax, Ken. We'll find her." Lee drifts off, remembering the first day they had met. That little girl changed his life, and he was going to stop at nothing to find her; with or without them. "But I need to know if you guys are in on this." He shifts his attention to Christa and Omid.

"You bet your ass we're coming with you." Omid smiles.

"Yeah, we can't let you go alone."

Lee nods at them before looking at Kenny. "You've been there for me," He says. "You and Clem are just about the only family I have left." Kenny rubs his forearm. "And what kind of friend would I be if I let you go alone to find her? I'm in."

And with that... They went on their way to find Clementine.