part two

'You need someone who can handle that fucking attitude of yours'
'You need to be tied up and taught a lesson'
'You need rough, not soft'
It was days later but your conversation with mattheo was constantly replaying in your mind, no matter what you did to try and rid yourself of these thoughts you always found yourself thinking about the same brown curls and cocky smirk. Even your hookups with Cedric had turned stale, after the image mattheo had painted in your mind, sex with Cedric left you unsatisfied and wanting more. You knew mattheo could give you what you so desperately craved, but skinny dipping with piranhas sounded more appealing than swallowing your pride and turning to him for help.

"Okay that's it for today guys" snapes voice broke you out of your trance, the lesson was over already? Your bad mood increased further when you looked down at your page and realised you had done nothing all lesson but fantasise about mattheo. Fuck.
Your irritation gave you a boost of confidence so you quickly packed up your stuff and decided to go confront mattheo, he didn't deserve this strange hold he suddenly had on you.

As you were walking through the corridor looking for mattheo you realised it was oddly quiet and that nobody was about, but as you rounded the corner you found out why. Everyone was swarmed around someone or something cheering. Curious to find out what was going on you headed towards the crowd and began pushing to the front. You finally found your friends at the front, with a mix of emotions on their face. You now had a clear view and you realised mattheo was fighting someone.

This wasn't out of the ordinary for him, he got in a fight most weeks, but when he shifted his position and revealed who he was fighting, all air left your lungs. On the ground in a boneless heap covered in blood was Cedric. You hardly recognised him.
"What is going on?" You turned to your friends with a panicked look on your face.
"Nobody knows, we were all walking through the halls when mattheo spotted Cedric and just went batshit crazy on him" Theo replied not taking his eyes off the fight.
"Well somebody stop him before he kills him"
"She's right, we should probable do something" draco agreed

You watched still in shock as Theo and draco walked over to mattheo and tried to pull him off Cedric, after a while of struggling mattheo let them, but not before yelling "touch her again and I swear to fucking god, you will wish I let you die today. Im warning you diggory" he spat at Cedric who was nearly unconscious on the floor. As he moved back you watched his eyes scan the crowd, his normally brown eyes were almost fully black and he looked unhinged. Nobody had ever seen him look like that. Whispers began to spread through the crowd, wondering who the 'her' Cedric had touched was, and why mattheo cared, he was notorious for his lack of relationships.

His eyes met yours and you watched as his expression softened a tiny bit. What the fuck was going on? Had you woken up in an alternate universe? Were you asleep? You pinched your arm. Ouch okay not dreaming. Then what was happening. The air around you thickened with unspoken words as you held eye contact, your tongue reached out to dampen your lips, mattheo tracked the movement and the corners of his mouth tugged up. Theo called for you tom, Enzo and pansy to follow him and draco as they dragged mattheo away before a teacher arrived.

You all walked through the hall in silence, nobody knowing what to say.
"Okay what the fuck just happened" Theo was first to break the tension, when you guys made it to his and mattheo's dorm.
Mattheo used the back of his hand to wipe the blood from his mouth with deliberate slowness, whilst holding eye contact with you before dragging his gaze away to face Theo.

"Nothing happened, just a fight. Nothing new."
"Nothing new? You nearly killed him, nothing even happened. One minute you were there and the next you had him basically unconscious on the floor. For touching 'her' " draco used his hands to make air quotes "now we all know the only girl Cedric has been with at the moment is y/n, but that doesn't explain your reaction. You guys hate each other"