S1E2:fire dragon,angel, monkey and bull part 2

Hellena makes her way up the steps as her husband turns around as he hears heels click as the man turns fully revealing to be laxaus dryer husband of hellena he had blonde spiky hair with a black tight t shirt with an open purple coat with fur trim and pants with shoes."well that was entertaining"he says with a smirk.

Hellena huffs "you call it entertaining I call it a hassle "she says as he walks over wrapping an arm around her waist as she hums at his touch.

"Well you did say you had a temper"he says with a chuckle as she rolls her eyes playfully before wrapping an arm around his neck as she pulls him down as they share a long waited kiss.

"Ms. Hellena it's wonderful to see you in one piece"freed says as he had long style green here covering one of his eyes as he wore a red coat with yellow buttons over his formal wear with boots as a sword was at his waist.

The two break away from there kiss as she turns seeing the others there was bickslow who wore he helmet over his eyes with a wide grin as he wore a black and white top with purple armor with shull shoulders as he wore black pants with boots blue spilt skirt amor with symbols with his creepy puppets floating around him.

And there there was evergreen who had brown hair pulled up into side du with glasses as she wore a green style fairy dress with see through wings with heels as she holds a fan.

"You doubted me"hellena asked with a raised eyebrow as freed panics and stutters shaking his head "no no no we were just worried about you that's all"he says as she shakes her head chuckleing before they leave the two mates alone.

"So I take it from the fight that the search didn't go well"laxaus asked leaning back against the rail.

"It turns out it was igneel at all just some poser creep pretending to be a salamander to scam and take advantage of women claiming to be apart of this guild but me and natsu took care of the creep and his man."hellena says leaning against the rail with a smirk at the end on her arms.

Laxaus smirks "yeah I heard you went half angel of magic on the poser"he says with a laugh.

"Yeah well couldn't exactly destroy more then what we did can we"hellena says as she Romeo arguing with master about his father.

"Looks like Romeo's dad still hasn't returned huh"she says as she watches the kid punch the old man in the face as he runs out the guild crying.

Romero was crying on the stairs as hellena sits beside him"hey kid"she says with a soft smile as he throws him self in her arms as he cry's.

"Why wont he send someone to look for my dad he wouldn't be gone this long"Romeo cry's as she holds him tight having been in shoes before she came here.

"Don't worry kid I'll find him just keep your head up okay"she gives him one final squeeze before letting go as she gets up walking down the stairs heading forward with determination.

"Hey wait up"she turns seeing natsu running after her as he stops breathing heavily "I'll go with you"he says as she smiles before the sound of heels running as they turn to see Lucy running up.

"Make that three"she says with a big smile before they head off.

They were soon shown on a train as natsu holds his stomach groaning his face blue "natsu come here"hellena says as he crawls over before she punches him hard in the gut to put him out cold until the train stops.

"So how long have you been in fairytail"Lucy asked.

"Since I was a kid master and laxaus found me in the forest were I was living on my own I can't remember much of my past some is still a blur"hellena explained as she watches the snow out the window they must be getting close before she felt the train stop as she shakes natsu"hey we stopped "she says.

Natsu springs up with triangle eyes as he breaths fire a holds his fist up"yay we've stopped moving!"he cheers as she shakes her head amused before she opens the doors showing nothing but a snow storm as they were high up in the mountains.