Chapter 1:Bored

It was a tipical day at your school. You were bored as always & it was barely 8:30am! You were 1 month away from going on vacation & you couldn't wait.

You:OMG! Can't it be 1 day away from vacation?!
Mely:We wish!

But there was your bestfriend Melany/Mely, who always made you laugh & made your days the best! So you weren't worried as much of waiting 1 more month.

Mely:Hey, you know what I've heard?
You:What?
Mely:A special visitor is coming to our school for the rest of the month, but idk who.
You:Oh, well that isn't gonna change anything!
Mely:Imagine it was your Bae, Prince Royce.
You:Yeah that will happen!...in my dreams.
Mely:C'mon, remember when Michael came (from 5SOS) & now i'm dating him!
You:But that is b/c you're lucky!
Mely:You never know.
You:Yeah...sure.

The day passed very fast & you both got to your last class.

Teacher:Well students, many of you already know that a special visitor will come to this school for the rest of the month. Can anyone guess who it is?
Ulysses:Ariana Grande.
Teacher:No, but this visitor will go on tour with her:
Mely:Prince Royce!
Teacher:Yes, he will come 2mrw.

When class was over, you screamed.

Mely:I told you!
You:That was a total coincidence! But whatever, OML I can't believe he's coming!!!
Mely:Ikr! I feel so happy for you, we're gonna be very busy today b/c we're gonna go shopping. You'll be the 1st one Royce looks at!

To be continued...