Oneshot Requests Rules/Terms

Hiya! Welcome to this silly little idea that spawned in my head about two starcrossed lovers on the run to be themselves! I will be taking requests for these oneshots but let me lay down some ground rules for them:

1. Absolutely no smut/lemon requests! The original creator of the Soft mod created Benjamin from some personal issues they had. Also, him and Pico are a comfort ship that I really enjoy. I'd highly prefer not having to write them doing sexual things.

2. Do not expect requests to be exactly as you'd wish. You can be specific with your request but don't expect it to be word-for-word of what you want to happen accordingly. I'll try my best to follow what is asked to the best of my abilities.

3. I will not be altering Benjamin and Pico's relationship. The purpose of this book is to focus primarily on them as a couple and the silly things they do together. So, don't go asking me to write Ben and Grace together (please for the love of God 😭)

4. Overall, please be respectful. Don't throw a hissy fit if your request isn't acknowledged or done. I will try my best to focus on each one and get them done as soon as possible. It will take time so I politely ask that you please don't try to rush the process. Good stories take time to write. In simpler words, trust the process :D

5. I will be allowing AUs of the Soft mod as long as they're explained well for me to get what is being asked and/or they don't defeat the whole purpose of this book. Don't be afraid to ask me, I'd be happy to clear the air if you have any questions about this!

6. I can't really think of anything else at the moment so just have fun suggesting things!

I may update these rules depending on what happens but these are just about it! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at any time!

Now, without further ado...

.
.
.

Onto the oneshots! ^^