Chapter 1

MAY CONTAIN ABUSE,VIOLENCE,DRUGS,VIOLENCE,SELF HARM

~Move it or Lose it~

Louis Tomlinson that boy who didn't believe in love was a punk.His bottom lip was pierced.He had blue and green tatoo's under his sleeves.The one who wore black eyeliner.The one who is loved.

Louis walked beside his two best friends Harry Styles.And Liam Payne.

Harry was the boy with tatoo's running up his arms and his eyebrow's pierced.He also wore black eyeliner he was the worse of the three.

Liam Payne was the one with the buzz cut.He had black and white tatoo's running up his arms.His brown eyes popped out because of the black eyeliner.

As the three ventured down the hall Harry was on Louis' right and Liam on the left.Harry pushed the people in his way to the right.Liam was flipping the textbooks off of people's hands.

The three entered the crowded lunchroom that immediately turned into chaste whispers.The three smirked and headed to their table.As they sat down the whispers crowded the room."Bloody hell,talk all you want!"Louis shouted and flipped the bird at them.

The cafeteria went back to normal the chatter ringing through the room.

And in that moment Zayn Malik walked in.He was as innocent as a newborn.Clean of tatoo's and.piercings.His innocent golden orbs searched for Niall.When he saw him he grinned.Zayn had made friends with Niall in homeroom.

Zayn was going to pass the 'punk' table when he was tripped by Harry himself.Zayn fell face first on to the dirty floor.Everyone saw and the only one's who were laughing were Liam,Louis and Harry.

Niall quickly scrambled to help Zayn up."Whats your problem?!"Niall screamed at Harry who was smirking."What do you want midget?"Harry said his hot breath hitting Niall's face.

Niall wanted so badly to crash his lips against Harry's but he was afraid of the outcome."Well, quick fuck!"Harry screamed again his voice bouncing off the walls.Niall punched Harry causing him to fall.

Harry chuckled darkly getting up.He smirked at Niall, mischief in his eyes."Sweet little innocent Niall"He muttered before throwing him over his shoulder and running outside.

A crowd of people followed to see what was going to happen.Harry had him pressed against a tree holding him by his collar.

Louis and Liam who were holding off Zayn and Josh were waiting to see what Harry was going to do.

"I'm sorry but you hurt me to much"Harry whispered and hit him in the stomach repeatedly.

Niall fell to the ground coughing up blood.Niall looked up at Harry through his blurry tears."I'm sorry Haz"Niall said weakly.Harry started to cry at his old nickname and ran off.Louis pushed Zayn to the ground running off to find Harry.Liam punched Josh and went after the two.

Niall was picked up by Zayn and Josh."What was that all about?"Zayn asked.

"I dated Harry............."