04|

[:)] 

YUNHEE BURSTED IN THE HOSPITAL ROOM, making everyone turn towards her, she glared at Yeongbin, lying on the bed, his mom beside him. She walked towards the bed, handing  something that looked like a bandaid, Si-eun looked at her, she looked back, at that moment, Yunhee didn't see the usual hostility in his eyes.

"Today, he made another boy put this on Si-eun's neck." she stated.

"What is that?" the woman asked

"Drugs" Si-eun replied 

"What are you saying, you idiot?" Yeongbin started "Do you have a proof of what i did ?" he added before Si-eun grabbed the bag on his shoulder, emptying it, a pack fell on the bed, fentanyl written on it, Yeongbin looked away, avoiding eye contact with his mom.

When everyone left the room, Yunhee saw Si-eun sitting on a chair, staring at his phone, he lifted his eyes when he noticed the girl standing in front of him, she assumed he was waiting for her as she sat beside him. "Why did you help me?" Si-eun started

"Because i love you, Darling." Yunhee replied, making the boy slowly look away, but he wasn't fast enough to stop Yunhee from seeing the ghost of smile edging his lips. "You were just smiling, right?" Yunhee said, chuckling "I made you smile." she added

"No." Si-eun said "by the way" he started "I'm sorry about today." he said, staring into Yunhee's eyes. "Is your eye okay?" he asked, staring at the red dot in her sclera. 

"It is now." she replied before leaning towards Si-eun, whenever she got close to the boy he would usually push her away from him, but this time, he didn't move, letting the girl place a kiss on his cheek. "You can treat me to a meal as an apology." she said before getting up. "I'm in front of the building" she said "i'll drop you home" 

[:)]

When Yunhee got home, she tiptoed around the house, before the lights turned on, making her flinch. "Classic movie cliche." she said, turning around to face her dad. 

"Where were you?" the man asked

"That's not you fucking business, you're not my dad" she replied, making the man rush towards her, grabbing her hair. "I asked you a question, you little brat !" he shouted "why do you always have to talk to me like that ?! Can't you be more like your brother ?!

"Let go !" she shouted, before screaming on top of her lungs. "I fucking hate you !" she shouted, the man grabbed her neck, lifting her. The girl raised her foot, repeatedly hitting the man, but it seemed to have no effect. He threw on the floor, he got closer, the girl turned her back to him, he started slamming his foot on the girl's back.

[:)]

"There's no way he let you kiss him." Suho said, climbing the stairs behind his friend. "And take him home." he added

"I'm telling you." Yunhee insisted "i didn't know what to do, my heart was beating so damn fast." she added before Suho suddenly turned around, staring at her. "What happened to your head he asked, pointing at the bandage the girl had on her forehead.