Promt 2(pietro)

October 17
She sat there patiently waiting to be picked up, constantly texting her mom and dad. A car rolled up by the bench she was sitting on, so she looked into the car to see her aunt may sitting in the drivers seat with a solemn look on her face. "Hey aunt May," she said with a confused look on her face. "Come sit sweetie," May said. She opens the passenger door and sits down."So..."
9 months later
(change of p.o.v)
Aunt May said she had a suprise for peter and I, but I don't really do auprises anymore, not since THAT night. But, I guess since Peters excited I have too, she told us to come straight home after school, so that's what I'm doing. Peter's probably out doing spider-man stuff so he'll be late. I walk through the soor of Aunt May's apartment and see her talking to a guy whom of which I don't know because he's facing away from me.
He turns around and suddenly I'm frozen because I'm met with Tony freaking Stark a.k.a Iron Man. "Aunt Maay," I say turning to her with a very flushed face. "He's here for you and Peter's internship." She says with a very proud look, while I probably have one of confusion. "Could I talk to her privately for a moment," Tony Stark says. "Sure," Aunt May says excitedly.
I lead him to my room and then flop down on my bed. "I know you and your brother have spidey powers." Tony says in a matter-of-fact tone. I pause for a minute before looking at him. "I have no idea what you're talking about," I say, not pleased with the direction this is heading in.
"I know Peter's been going around being the "friendly neighborhood spider-man boy," he says. "I don't want to talk about it," I say, my tone wavering. "Well, if you want, you and him can join the avengers but it's kind of hectic right now so i'll talk to you both later."
      °~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°
"So, you're telling me you want us to fight against THE Captian America, along with Hawkeye and the Winter Soldier." Peter said after he got over the fact that Iron Man was in our house. "Yes." Mr. Stark said.
Few days later when the "civil war" happens
"I can't believe I agreed to this," I said with a sigh. At least I got my own suit. I'm standing by Black Widow when an announcement goes off. "Please evacuate the building! Please evacuate the building!" I look ay Peter and put my mask on, him doing the same. They go outside and I see the opposite team already there. Me and Peter go into a building and we wait for Mr. Stark to signal us down.
Right as he signals us down I get pulled back at like, supersonic speed. "You didn't see that coming!" the person said as he placed his hand over my mouth. That immediately put me in combat mode. I grabbed the hand of my captor, twisted it sideways and flipped him over my shoulder. I then got a good look at him. Damn, he's fine. I web him to the ground and run off.
I swing back over to Stark and tell him what happened. I then look for Peter and see him fighting/ talking to the Falcon. I shake my head and go to swing over to him when I'm stopped yet again by the silver-haired, fast boy. I begin fighting him again when I'm suddenly pinned to the ground...