Past Life III

Jimin after playing enough, came and sat beside Yoongi who was staring into space emotionlessly, sometimes Jimin wonders if what Yoongi must be thinking being so serious.

Yoongi was deep in his thoughts that he didn't realise Jimin was already sitting beside him. "Hyung ?", Jimin hesitantly patted Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi came out of his daze only to see a breathtaking Jimin , wholly soaked  in water looking irresistible. Yoongi noticed a dry leave stuck on Jimin's wet hair , he extended his hand leaning closer to Jimin .

Jimin  felt his heart beat increasing as Yoongi was closing the gap between them, Jimin felt so stupid for  closing his eyes waiting for a kiss when he felt like something got brushed away from his hairs and Yoongi said stonily " There was a leaf your majesty"

'Your Majesty?' Jimin felt like his heart broke into pieces , this word feels like creating a large distance between him and Yoongi for which he has been putting all efforts to fill in the gaps between them .

" Why suddenly ' your majesty '? Why not prince Jimin ?" Jimin asked with painful eyes.

"Because you are a royal and I exist to serve you not to cross my limits ", Yoongi said emotionlessly and stood up

"What's wrong with you suddenly hyung , what happened?", Jimin also stood with teary eyes

" It would be best if we maintain our relationship as Prince and knight, let's never hang out together like we did today. I hope you understand my majesty ", Yoongi looked at the stream still not facing Jimin

Jimin was frustrated, he turned Yoongi towards him and smashed his lips on his .

Yoongi widened his eyes in shock, he was processing what just happened. He felt Jimin kissing him , pressing their bodies more against each other wrapping his hands around his(Yoongi's ) neck. Soon Yoongi came back to his senses and pushed Jimin away.

"What are you doing?", Yoongi said angrily

"Showing you that there is no limits for love", Jimin said

"It's wrong your majesty", Yoongi growled

"NOTHING IS WRONG!", Jimin screamed with teary eyes

Jimin held Yoongi's hand in his , "  I would never force you to love me back but atleast give me a chance hyung . Forget things like status or rules just think about us. I know that you know that I love you, you have noticed my feelings too am I wrong tell me ? Please just try to see my love , I genuinely love you Hyung. I didn't realise when my admiration turned into love for you. I know you also care for me, you also feel atleast something you're just denying it because you think it's against our status because am royal and you are not but believe me I'll try my best to not let these things come between us. Can't you love me back hyung?", Jimin was now sobbing hardly

Yoongi's face still remained emotionless " Your majesty this must be just a misunderstanding it's not love and we are not meant to be together", Yoongi snatched his hand back and left the place.

Jimin fell on his knees crying hardly, how just in a blink of eye everything turned like this.

But Jimin was so determined to make Yoongi fall in love with him . To win his heart. But little did Jimin knew, you can make someone fall who is not in love but not them who is denying their feelings.

Yoongi was trying his best to not except the fact that he is developing feelings for Jimin . Jimin was somewhere melting his stone heart and bringing change and Yoongi hated that change , Yoongi hated Jimin for this unwanted change. He was now more cold than he already was.