💜Chapter 4💀

Ritz POV

(Swearing!1!1)

We all sat in the dressing room in silence, silent yet anxious.

"Soo...what's the plan guys?" I asked them while caressing Veneers thigh.

"Bitch I don't know!?? All I know is that I'm going to lock crimp in that closet, where even is she???" Velvet responded while reapplying her lipstick. Veneer looked really worried, on the verge of tears even. "Hey...babe, it's gonna be alright.. the QnA starts soon, so let's get it over with Mk?" I softly smiled at him and pulled him in for a kiss. He kissed me back, it was nice and comforting at this stressful time. "Yeah...let's just get this over with..." he responded quietly back to me. I started to deeply think...for a possible loophole around the contract..and what we were going to do about their assistant crimp- well ex assistant. "Ugh I swear to god I will make sure our lawyer hears about this Veneer, mk? So stop being a piss baby right now and let's get the QnA over with like Ritz said, our public image isn't going to be ruined today, and it's DEFINITELY not being ruined by Crimp! Eugh!" Velvet sassily snapped back. We sigh and did one final check out of ourselves in the mirror, and prepared ourselves for the worst, or the best. "Gorgeous as always~" Velvet said to herself, and strut out the door, dragging Veneer with her. "H-hey- wait-" Veneer quickly yelled as he was probably unprepared for that drag. I laughed a bit at that, they have such a funny sibling dynamic. Veneer followed behind his sister, and I just stood there. Helpless, anxious and worried for what fate would bring. It's going to be ok, just host this QnA and it will be alright... right?

Live in

3....

2....

1...

ACTION!

Fans were screaming, some still unaware of the current drama, good... I sat at my desk and grabbed the golden microphone.

"Hey Mount Rageous, welcome back to QnAs with yo boy Kid Ritz, today I will be interviewing pop stars, Velvet and Veneer, and a lucky few of you will be able to ask your questions in person to them as the show goes on! Now let's get started!!!"

Ok, so far so good... the fans are loving it. This is great! Velvet and Veneer strutted towards their desks and sat down, each of them grabbing a microphone aswell. Veneer waved at the fans, which was really cute and Velvet was putting on her fake personality.

"So, first question is from Everfrost_338 who asked, do you guys accept and read fan mail?" I asked them as I read the first question on the paper.

"Oh yes we do! In fact we love reading your fan mail!~ so cute and we of course accept gifts!" Velvet responded whilst blowing kisses to the crowd.

"That's great! Make sure if you want to send your fav popstars mail, just go on their website for more info!" I told the crowd, who looked eager.

"Next question, Darling_Jewel5 asks, what are your favourite colours?" I read the next question.

"Well I personally love a good blue shade or neon green, whereas Vels is more classy and likes a deep purple colour!" Veneer responded, his eyes looking more dreamy than usual. I kept reading a few more questions in the sheet, untill I decided to spice things up with a fan watching us at our venue live to come up on the stage. "So as you all know, when you came into the stadium, you all got allocated numbers, I'm going to pick a lucky person to come up to the stage to ask their questions to Velvet and Veneer!'" Everyone screamed and cheered as I picked a random number out of the hat. "Our lucky winner is number 678! Please make your way to the stage!!" Everyone was eager to see who this person was, and to admit, I was too. As they came forward, my heart dropped.

"Lucky me..." they said, snickering. Velvet and Veneer gasped.

"CRIMP?" We all exclaimed 

A/N ayyy new chapter!! Pls send ideas in comments 🥺 also we hit #1 on ritzneer at one point so thx for that pookie wookies 😻😻😻