[Mature] To taste the Forbidden Fruit

After a lot of banters and arguments, they had decided on the Locker room, Ishan would obtain the key to the room, citing that he needed to keep his belongings and Gill and Sara would reach there after Gill had taken his award, feigning that he was not feeling  well due to the jet lag.

He had informed the entire plan to Sara, on call this morning, who was equally eager to meet him.

"Then we went to the stadium at 2am to survey the place" He said to Sara

"3 bje tak ye mujhe wahi pe ghumata rha" Ishan took the phone, "dekh rge ho bhabhi kya Kya Kara rha h ye nalayk mere jaise Masoon bache se"

Tu aur masoon? Muche aa gyi h Teri, bacha to tu kahi se nhi h" Shubman's  voice again boomed through  the phone

Sara could  only laugh at their  antics.

"Itna hu nhi, phir security guard ne hme couple samjh k pakad lia tha" Ishan continued  to narrate.

"Tu bde baal rakhega to aur ki sochenge log , piche se ladki lagta h tu" Shubman  countered.

Sara couldn't  stop laughed  at this point.

"Phir nikle kaise wahan se?" Sara asked amused.

"Aree bhabhi, cricketer hona Kab kam aayega" "direct, diwar Lang kr bhag gye" Ishan said proud of himself.

"Aree o, Maine neeche se dhakka diya tab cross kr paya ye diwar, bda aaya Stump kahika" shubman teased.

"Giraffe se to Stump hona better h" Ishan countered.

And Their banter went on.

"Chalo mai niklti hu. We have a flight to catch" it was Sara's voice who broke thier banter.

"Take care, "Shubman said, in a soft tone.

After lunch, it was time for them to get ready. There was commotion in Shubman and Ishan's  room as both couldn't decide what to wear. After a long debate and  discussion,  Shubman went on with a black tuxedo and white shirt. Ishan with a blue shirt and a brown tuxedo.

They had the bus drop the entire team, from the Hotel to the Stadium, although  it was just walking distance away. The stadium looked nothing  like what they had witnessed last night. The bright lights were in Sharp contrast to the dark field, they had seen earlier.

They had seated themselves in the chairs, waiting  for the guests to arrive. All the other boys looked almost bored, in contrast,  he was full for trepidation. He had met Sara, Sachin sir's  daughter earlier too. But this was the first time, he was going to meet, Sara, his girlfriend. His nerves were going haywire.

The announcer was going on and on about his love for cricket, when a commotion took away his attention. Wishpers of prepare the bouquet, prepare the cameras, could be heard. All commotion  went still all of sudden, as people around him stood up from their chair.

He followed them, and to his right was Sachin sir, he was followed by four bodyguards, who had all of his sides covered, making a rectangle around  him, with thier spread arms. It was at this moment,  he had the realization, of how powerful Sachin sir was. The realization  made him gulp. Shit.

Just behind Sachin was Arjun, took stiff and uncomfortable as usual. Keeping his gaze down, avoiding the media. In contrast to him was Sara, smiling brightly at the cameras. Her long tresses put together behind her back in a clip. Her bare neck, embellished by a diamond necklace, matching  earrings  of which she had donned in her ears. Her dress, was a off shoulder  one, leaving  her creamy skin on display. Her hand clutching her matching  purse. The pictures she had sent him to hers, didn't do justice to what she looked like in real life. She was elegance personified. Her confident stride across the floor, added to her posh look.