Beginning.

"Five, Six, Seven, Eight, and jump!" said Ms. Reeve. Yup, now Aeri is in the middle of her ballet class with her friend Celine Esther and Kim Yeori. "You should practice more so your pirouttes will be strong, Aeri" said Ms. Reeve. Aeri pulls out her thumb that made Ms. Reeve smiled. The class ended and there is only three of them left.

 "GUYSSS YOU SHOULD CHECK THIS!!" Yeori screamed. She pulls out her phone, on her screen there is a file that says 'You have been nominated to our RAD Ballet Comp Spree to perform the La Esmeralda'.

 Yeori smiles and keep jumping and then a carriage just arrived with a wave from the human inside of it."I think I should go, my boyfriend is waiting" she winked then wave to her fellow friends. Celine rolls her eyes and then realized that Yeori starts acting weird when her security came with her horse. 

Celine is Aeri's bestfriend since they we're 8yo and she knows if something was off. She hold Aeri's hand and said "Don't worry, I'm coming with you" with a beautiful smile. Aeri smiled and said to her security, "She's coming with me" and then 2 of them is heading to the Nishimura's Castle.

When they arrived, they could see the 'Big Room' is closed and that means there are other Royal people in there. "Let's just ignore it, I have to tell you something in my room" said Aeri while whispering. Celine nodded and follow Aeri to her room. They lay on her bed and Aeri starts talking,

 "Okay so, yesterday I was enjoying my tea. I feel like that is the happiest day of my life, until my lil brother came and said there is going to be a ballroom dance this night!!!!!" she said it with full of expressions."And we have to bring our love ones!!! AAAAAAAAA" she scream with full of happiness on her face.

"OMG THAT WOULD BE SO FUN! WHO IS YOUR LOVE ONES?????" ask Celine with full of curiosity. "ITS GOING TO BE SUNGHOON OFCC" said Aeri with full of smile. "OMG YOU GUYS ARE SOULMATES LITERALLYY, but how are you going to make him allowed to join? I mean he's just an ordinary man not a man with Royalty in his blood" ask Celine. So, basically a prince is allowed to marry an ordinary women, but a princess is not allowed. But there are some condition that the princess have to do to marry the man, and the rules are so terrifiying.

To be continued...

I'm sorry if there is a grammar mistake:(((

-lots of love! 𝜗𝜚

@rizzhoon