Chapter 3

As Nick approached her hospital room his breath caught in his chest. She was lying there hooked up to about a thousand different machines all beeping steadily. He sat down in one of the chairs next to her and grabbed her hand. He held it tight and just stared at her. He couldn't understand how life was that cruel, it usually always went his way, why and how did it change so fast? He knew something was up, but right now he needed to suck it up and be there for Ziggy.

All of a sudden he heard shouting from the hallway. As he was getting up to check it out the door of Ziggy's room slammed open.

"YOU. YOU DID THIS. YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER. YOU. YOU. YOU. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. GET AWAY FROM HER BEFORE YOU KILL HER TOO."

"Mrs. Berman please calm down, security is on the way to escort you out. You need to calm down" Nurse Beddy said, shockingly calm.

Nick stood there stunned when all of a sudden Ziggy spoke, scaring the shit out of Nick and Nurse Beddy, considering she was still out from surgery 2 minutes ago.

"Mom, calm down, Nick didn't do anything, he saved me" She gave Nick a small smile at this

"NO NO NO HE KILLED HER. HE KILLED YOUR SISTER, MY DAUGHTER. HE RUINED OUR FAMILY. IT'S ALL HIS FAULT"

Just then the security team showed up and dragged Ziggy's mom out kicking, scratching and screaming "HE KILLED HER, HE KILLED HER, HE KILLED HER" all the way out of the hospital.

Nick looked at Ziggy and all of a sudden, to Nick's horror, she started sobbing. He rushed over to her and climbed into her bed. He held her and let her cry. He started to cry too, he cried for her and he cried for her family, who was forever changed in the worst way possible.

They both knew that picking up the pieces of their lives and getting through this would be the hardest thing they would ever do, but they would do it. They would do it for Cindy. They would do it for Arnie, Jeremy, Joan, Gary, Alice, Tommy, and all of the other victims of the Shadyside killings. But most importantly they would do it for themselves.

A/N

Hi guys! Thank you again for all of your love!! I appreciate all of it!! If you have any ideas, or if you just want to chat my insta is @ziggyandnick4ever !! I love hearing from you!! Have a great day and I'll update again as soon as I can!! Love you guys!!Notes: