Chapter 7

There was fire everywhere he looked. His lounges burned, and his skin itched with ambers. God where is he? He crept further into the house, trying to find his brother.
He ends up in the boy's mother's room.

"Kacchan!" The blonde looked towards Izuku. Fear written on his face. He had many burns covering his arms and face, new and old. Just as Izuku reaches out with his hand, the short boy falls through the roof.

He lands hard on cold concrete. What?? He gets up and looks around. He's in some sort of basement, but he doesn't even see a door.

"Nice of you to join us boy." Izuku startles as he looks towards the voice. And suddenly the room is covered in blood and bones, as well as people chained to the walls. More specifically, his mom's dead body in front of him. Limbs twisted unnaturally. Both elbows dislocated, and handing up like a puppet.  Barely any green peaking out from all the blood in her head and clothes.

"No..."
"Ah yes. One of my greatest masterpieces. Don't you think?" Izuku cry's and try's to step towards her, but is unable to move. He looks back towards the villain. It's basically just a shadow with black and white eyes poking out. The person has dark purple horns, a gun in their right hand, and a knife in their left hand.
Izuku tries moving again.

"Do you not like it boy?" Izuku attempts to talk but somehow a smoky mist has covered his face. Soon the smoke is forced down his throat as his hands finally move to claw at it. He can't breathe. He can't breathe! He can't breathe!

Izuku startles awake in a cold sweat, darken green hair sticking to a freckled forehead. It was still dark out as he took in his surroundings.
His room was nothing special by any means, not like his room back home that was decorated in any hero merch he could get his hands on. No, this room was super plain. The old curtains that were once a black color, but had faded to a dirty dark grey. Their floor was made of wood but there wasn't much dust beside in the corners. There were 2 beds with 2 nightstands in between them. The last piece of furniture was a tall wooden shelf with a couple books and trinkets on it. But if you just walked into the room you could get a taste of the 2 boy's personality. The left side of the room was cluttered with clothes and books on the floor. But on the right side, it was super tidy. Nothing on the floor, and the small shelf in it was super put together and clean.
As Izuku tries to take deep breaths, he looks around the room before noticing that Katsuki was fast asleep. Which was honestly not that surprising.
Izuku quietly gets up and put on his hoodie and grabs  two of his knives before pocketing them in his hoodie. The boy snuck towards the window that was on his side of the room and opened it.

~~~~

He had ended up in an alley way in order to avoid the feeling of being watched. He stayed near the wall in order to blend into the night. His black green hoodie was pulled over his head. Izuku's green curls looked black in the night, and were braided into a ponytail. As he stood there he kept his ears open for any ruckus. After five minutes he thought he was clear until he heard around 3 people walk into the alley. The fuck?? The freckled boy questioned when he caught sight of them. The tallest one was around  6,1 while the shortest was about 5,6. The third one was in between at 5,9. Izuku couldn't make out any other features beside height with how dark it was.
They looked to be waiting on someone. But who??? Izuku stayed quiet and still when he saw another figure walk into the ally.

"Give it up kids." Wasnt yelled per say. But was definitely loud enough for everyone in the alley to hear. Izuku also recognized the man as the one and only EraserHead. Great. Just what I needed. Izuku observed as said 'kids' just smiled wickedly.

"Just come out with your hands up." Aizawa clearly was smart and wouldn't go in the alleyway without back up.

"I think we're good." The tallest calls back. Izuku realizes that the only reason they weren't running was because....honestly he didn't know. Like they obviously weren't getting anywhere. At first his eyes widened at the fact that maybe someone spotted him. And seeing as Izuku knew none of their quirks that was a possibility. Izuku gritted his teeth as he saw the taller one tap on his friend's shoulder. Morse code. He realized. Fuck.

'Small fry over there for leverage.' Was tapped out. Izuku quickly went to duck and run but the average one grabbed his arm and held a knife to Izuku's neck while his other hand held the boy's wrist and had it twisted behind his back painfully. Shit what am I gonna do? Izuku panicked for a little bit before realizing who he was.

"Unless you want small fry right here to get hurt, step into the alley." The older one that Izuku dubbed as boss man said. Izuku could barely see anything seeing as his hood was halfway over his eyes. However, he did see as Aizawa walked further into the alley.

"Nooo!" He screamed when he saw someone come up from behind the hero and knock him out.

"Thanks twerp." Izuku was thrown to the ground. The freckled teen didn't have time to do crap before a needle was poked between his shoulder blade.

"Shit." He whispered before shakily doing a backhand spring away from the 4 and further into the alley. He landed hard as his body got shaky. He probably only had 5 minutes tops before he was out like a light.
Izuku knew nothing about these people. Only that they seem to know what they're doing. The fact that they trapped pro hero EraserHead is nuts. He knew that they lured the hero here, but there was no fucking way that they knew Izuku was here (or that anyone was here at all.) except for maybe a quirk. They were all wild cards. Izuku knew nothing. Which was bad. Very bad. Either it was the drug getting to him, or that these guys were seriously that good. Fuck.