📚:7

Ali/

I reached at home.I looked at my huge mansion.I thanked to Allah Pak that he blessed me with many things.I went straight to my eomma room. She pulled me into warm hug.A smile creeped on my face.I looked at her direction.She said my baby is tired go and fresh up! I will ask maid to make breakfast for you.ok my beautiful eomma.i went to my room & don't know why hannah is totally disrupting my thoughts.she is stuck in my mind.She is not leaving mind.Aghh hannah! I whispered to my self.

Author|
His mom served him food at dining table. They both were munching on food and talking random. But his mom said. Listen ? He said yes? His mom said by the way who is your secretary? I said she is hannah why? His mom said oh so hannah he said what? His mom said do you by any chance like her? If you then tell me? I will.. but Ali stopped her eomma want are you saying.You don't even know her and about me I dont like to even look at girls you know! His mom said but baby unfortunately one day you are gonna marry someone so sad! Shut up Ali! I am your mom! You need to be married as I told you. Ok ok eomma. Dont take tension it's not good for your health ok ok as you want I will marry someone! His mom looked at him in disbelief really then um what is name of your secretary? Eh she is not married right? He said no eomma she is not married & her name is hannah.his mom confirmed that she is Muslim. He hummed.so I want to meet hannah because I will choose pretiest wife for my little jungkook who is now Ali his mom said. What about her family? You know. He said noi eomma I dont. Ok now eomma I will ask her to meet you. She hummed. She said rest well my son.

Taehyung/

Everything is now fine but my eyes are not getting a chance to see my precious treasure hannah. I am missing her.She left without reason. I saved her from that j*rk felix but still.Why she left?where she left?. So many questions were disrupting him! He told jimin also. They both were very scared that maybe she was lying or she was something like thief os something else.They were very curious at this act of hannah. Taehyung life was going fit.He was thinking like maybe someone kidnapped her or about her relatives someone stalk her. He checked on her too but nothing work it's been more than 1 week she is still missing. And now she is having all information of Taehyung and his company too. He was even trying to forget but still.he don't know why. When he try to do something. Thoughts distract him!

Hannah/

I reached at home & laid down on bed and I am tired I thought to eat food. i order food for me. And I ate food then I did ablution then I prayed.I felt comfortable around Ali. because he is Muslim. I washed dishes before leaving for office I forgot to to wash dishes. I was washing dishes & my head is continuesly hurting.Because of less sleep I Know it's hurting because I overworked.
I thought to sleep as tomorrow is hard more than today because I need to go to other meeting with Sir.

Author note/

who is reading thank you for reading my story & I want to tell you that from now on I will write every part in 600 words. But I will update you fast! Every part will be short but next part I will update fast inshallah!📚💗

Vote for next part 🥀