3.

I was on couch watching some random series when a hear a loud sound coming from kitchen and Pedro scream.

I jumped from couch and run into the kitchen. I saw Pedri stood there holding his left hand an a knife on the floor.

"WHAT WERE YOU TO DOING?!"
"I was just washing the dishes....sorry.."
Pedri said

"Where is Pablo?"
"He went to get out the trash"
"Ohh Pedri how do you do that to you hand"

I said that and took his hand in mine to see what did he do. I touch it and his hiss.

"Ahh it hurts!"
" Ofc it will hurt dumbass. You cut your finger!"

He is now looking down and I can see that he is sad. I feel bad for him now.

" Heyy it's okey. It can happen to anyone."
"But you are angry on me."
"I am not angry on you , I am angry on my self that I left to kids to do dishes."

When I send that he laughed and I smiled.

" Come on , let me bandage that finger."
"Okey"

He said and smiling start to follow me to the bathroom.

He set on the closet and I apply medicine on his finger.

"Here you go buddy"
"Thank you mi amor"

He then stand up, kiss me on my forehead and left the bathroom leaving me blushing.

He was smiling whole time. I can't stand that smile it's sooo cute.

We walk out of bathroom , I told Pedri to go and sit in the living room and I will clean the kitchen. He set there while I clean all mess.

When I finish I set next to him and we together watch Culpa Mia . And ofc I fall asleep.

I woke up due to voices. Those are Gavi and p Pedri . I didn't open my eyes I just wanted to hear what are they talking about.

"Don't talk so loud idiot. You are going to woke her up!" Pedri said

"Okeyyy okeyyy lover boyyy"

he say and he laughed . Pedri groan.

"Will you ever stop"
"Never"

I felt him smile when hi said that.

PEDRI'S POV ->

Mia is felt asleep on me while we were watching a movie . She was cute. I wonted to finish the movie when Pablo walk in room.

"Olaaa laaaa look what we have here"

"Shut up"
"Soooo"
"So what?"
"Soo what happened when I wasn't here hmm?"
He said smirking.
"Nothing why"
"It didn't seem like that"
"Ohhh shut your mouth"
"Heyyy that's good you finally got girlfriend "
"She is not my girlfriend "
"YET"
"Gavi!"
"Pedri!"
"Oh god help me pls"
"Pedro is in looveeeeee"
"Stop."
"Awww you guys are soo cute, you already look like couple, I know you love her"
"Don't talk so loud idiot you going to woke her up!"
"Okeyyy okeyyy lover boyyy"

I groan. He is soo annoying sometimes. I know he is my friend but I hate when he do this . And if my teammates her about her ofccc they will do it to. And it will happen on firs next training because Gavi can't keep his mouth shut.

"What you want for dinner?"Gavi asked me
"Burgers what you think?"
"Yesss I will call to order and you woke Mia up and ask if she want too "
"Okey I will"

He went to take a call and I managed to woke up this sleepy beauty.

"Hey sunshine... wake up Gavi is ordering us burgers to eat"

She groan and hugs me tighter.

"Noooo I wont to sleep"
"Noo get up sunshine , I miss talking to you"

She smiled and finally stand up and she told me she is going to bathroom and to change. Gavi walked in and tell me that they will be here in 20 minutes.

After 20 minutes burger arrived. Mia come downstairs and we eat. After we eat me and Pablo have to go get ready for training.

MIA'S POV

Pedro woke me up and told me Pablo ordered burgers for us to eat.I told him that I will go to bathroom tl change.

I walked down the stairs and we all sit at the table to eat. Then gavi spoke up.

"Mia do you want to come with us to training , you can sit at the stands"
"Yeah why not"
"Yeyyyy"

Pablo si jumping now and I laughed. Padati just look at me smiling and I slime back. Soon they went to gabis room to get ready and I went to mine.

Now I am waiting at the doorstep and I was about to tie my laces when I feet someone's breath on my neck. When I turn around it was Pedro.

"You ready?" He asked
"Yep , where is my brother"
"Bathroom"
"Again"
"Yep"

I groan . Pablo always gets stuck in bathroom. That's why he is late on practice. He is lucky that he has Pedri .

"IDIOT YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!"

I shout enough for him to her me in his room.

"OKEY BOSS I WILL VI THERE IN 2 MINUTES I SWEAR! "
"ohh you better be.." I mumbled

5 minutes later Pablo FINALLY get out of bathroom and we finally leave the house . Ofc they are late becouse of him and I know that Xavi is going to get mad, but not my problem .

We were arriving at training stadion ,but some fans were there and Pedro stopped to sign some jerseys and take some pictures . Pablo did that to .

I was looking at Pedro the whole time , he was very good to them especially with kids . One kid give him a picture of him and his family. It was so cute. After signing some more jerseys they rolled up their windows and we entered training stadium.

They told me to go on the field to sit on bench and they went to locker rooms. After some minutes the were walking on the pitch. I saw Pablito and Pedrito and I smiled . Pablo countine to walk but pedri wives at me . I think I was blushing. I don't know what got into me , I feel something strange in my stomach that I never felt before.

To be continued....

------

A/N

Heyyy sorry for not posting anything. I have to study and all for my exams and I don't have time to write. I will post parts when I have time . I will post first part of my other story "Without you I am nothing" - Pablo Gavi
maybe tonight or tomorrow night .Read it if you want.

I hope you will love this part and VOTE pls and if you have any ideas for story write me in private messages if you won't.
Byeee love you 🙈🫶🏼