Introduction

Guess who's back with a new story?! I am BEYOND excited to be sharing my new story:

The Classes of War

This is an Attack on Titan Story which will follow some storyline but go on and off course of the actual story line ❤️ It has been years since I have wrote anything and this one has to be one of the best things I have ever wrote!

I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I have written it. I'll try to release new chapters weekly, but please do bear with me as I'm also getting married real soon so my weekends will be occupied with planning and sorting the final preparations of our wedding! 😊  I'll also be drawing some images for the chapters, the book cover has been created by me. The others will be help of AI but mostly I do edit and overdrawn them.

Above is a drawing I have completed to introduce the characters, hopefully I can try and do more for other chapters but I cannot guarantee it!

Putting a warning out there for what the story is to contain:

- Death
- Sex
- Swearing
- ⚠️ Trigger Warnings ⚠️
Self Harm and Murder
Potential rape

I will put warning signs like these ⚠️ at the beginning of each chapter and where the paragraph will begin to include any of the above for sensitive readers. When those paragraphs are over, it will conclude with ✨️. I will place reminders on the chapters and trigger warnings.

Are you ready? I bloody am so let's start!!! A little teaser below...

"The only thing we're allowed to do is believe that we won't regret the choice we made"

He placed me down onto the cobble stone building, tapping the gas canisters on his hips. There wasn't much left over to carry us both further. Crimson pools of blood soaked both our clothes.

"So what? You're just leaving me now of all times Levi?!".

Both of us were exhausted. We didn't expect there to be this many casualties darted around. My lungs heaved for oxygen, did this really happen? My tears ran down my face mixing with blood of unknown people.

"I'm not regretting any choice I've ever made, Elara. Stay alive". His hand pulling the back of my head into his chest, his heart racing out of his chest convincing me he was still alive and willing to do what it takes to carry on with life.

"Please Levi, don't leave me", my tears soaking into his chest, my throat trying to erupt screams of terror as my hands clumped his uniform into balls. I heard him sigh, and a sudden kiss planted on the top of my forehead as he pulled me back. His eyes darting about as he released me. A sudden push was given, and I was down on the floor.

His ODM gear whirled and carried him away, my arms and legs frantically pushing me to get up and sprint to the edge of the building; knowing I'd not be in reach of him again.

My throat already clogged his name, and a blood curdling cry escaped me.

"LEVI!!!!!"