Mine~ TFP Wheeljack x Autobot Medic! Femme reader!🍋

I let out a long sigh and rolled my optics, "mind telling me what you did this time?"

My childish mate shrugged his shoulderplates as he laid down on the medical berth, "decepticon snuck up behind me while I was fighting another one and shot me right in the shoulder."

I shook my helm, "well, let me see then. And cooperate or I'll get Ratchet to patch you up instead."

The wrecker instantly shook his helm and I smirked.

"Nope, I'm all yours sunshine."

I walked over and started to work on his wound. I got a little too focused and didn't notice that I had started to hum.

"What song you hummin?" I looked up at him, "oh it's nothing."

He smirked and looked at me, " aww sunshine! Won't you let your sparkmate know what song your hummin' so beautifully?"

I giggled and shook my helm, " nope!"

He crossed his arms and huffed pouting, "hm your so mean to me ya know that."

I smiled and set my tools aside after making sure I was done fixing his wound, it looked as though he had never been shot.

Wheeljack looked up at me with puppy eyes and wrapped a servo around her waist and pulled her towards him," will you at least sing it for me sunshine?"

I looked at him and smiled, " of course, anything for you."

I then started to hum an old cybertronian song to him as I sat on his lap. I laid my helm against his chassis.

Wheeljack shifted slightly and slowly got up and picked me up bridal style when I was done carrying me to our berthroom.

"Sunshine? Can I ask you something?" I nodded, "yes honey?"

"What do you think about having a sparkling?"

My optics widened and I looked at him shocked. He sighed and shook his helm, " I'm sorry sunshine I shouldn't have said anything. Just forget about-"

"I would love too."

The wrecker stopped and looked at her, "you do!"

I nodded, "I've wanted too for a while, I just didn't think you wanted too."

He shook his helm, " I didn't think you wanted to, not until I heard you hum that song earlier. It was a cybertronian lullaby."

I smiled, "so you did know what I was humming?"

He smiled, "sure did. Now how about we get to work."

I smirked and laughed, "and what do you mean by that?" I said teasingly he laid a servo on my hip, "you know what I mean."

At that he pushed me onto the berth and climbed on top of me, grinding his panel against mine and attacking my neck cables.

I let out a loud moan and Jackie growled, "I'm going to fill you up sunshine. You'll look perfect walking around with a little wrecker inside of you."

The mech then caught my dreams in a passionate kiss, I smiled and moaned, " come on Jackie!Fill me up with your sparklings!"

I then let my interface panel click off revealing my soaking valve to Jackie. He let out a groan and smirked, "so wet for me sunshine and I haven't even started yet?"

I smiled, "oh Jackie you should know by now that I'm always ready for you."

At that the mech went crazy attacking my neck cables and quickly snapping his panel off revealing his large and erect spike. He thrusted into me making me gasp and started to quickly thrust.

"Ohh Jackie!" He smirked, "ya like it sunshine?"

I nodded making the mech shiver and started to rock my hips against his.

At this point we were making love.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a heated kiss, " I love you."

" I love you too (y/n)"

We both yelled out each other's names as we reached our climax.

He laid beside me after we came down from our high and sighed.

We both got a good recharge that night and fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Timeskip

I let out a groan as I purged my tanks once again today.

Ratchet looked at me worried and sighed, "let me scan you." I nodded and laid down on the medical berth as he ran the scan over me.

It beeped when he got to my tanks making me look up at him.

His optics widened and he looked at me and smiled, " well nothing's wrong with you. Your sparked!"

I jumped up and hugged Ratchet and then ran into the main room. Every bot stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"(Y/n)? Is everything alright?" I nodded, " more than alright Prime!" Then I raced off to were the Jackhammer was and saw Jackie working on getting some of the dents out.

" Sweetspark!" He looked up at me and smiled, " yes sunshine?"

"I'm sparked!" He jumped up and picked me up and kissed me.

"I'm going to be a sire!!!" I nodded then he ran into the main room of the base carrying me bridal style.

"I'm going to be a sire!" I smiled and looked up at him, "please let me down before I purge my tanks all over you."

He nodded and set me down and went and ran around the base some more making sure everyone knew that he was going to be a sire.

And by the time he calmed down we were settling in our berth, "I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too Wheeljack." And at that he pulled me close to him and kissed me softly placing a servo on my tanks.

"Goodnight sunshine."

"Goodnight Jackie."

And at that we fell asleep, knowing that we had each other and everything we and our unborn sparkling will ever need.