[26]•Tornado

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV :

Lily held Jimin's hand firmly out of fear. She had no idea what was happening around her. Her throat became dry and she couldn't utter a single word.

"How can I believe your words? I can't leave her to you." Jimin said.

"Her existence is the only proof, little boy. And I'm not asking your permission to take my daughter with me. So you better leave her now." Saying that she just snapped her fingers.

Lily's eyes widened knowing what she was doing. It was the way she emits her power, so she knew what the woman who claimed herself as her mother did now.

In a blink of second a tornado formed around Lily leaving Jimin. It made both of them panic as well as shock at the same time. But they didn't ready to loose their grip around their hands.

Gladiolus increased the power of tornado. Lily was completely trapped inside the tornado which made her hands loose on his.

Their hands parted away which a jerk which made him fell on the ground. The fairies disappeared from there in a second taking Lily with them.

Jimin instantly stood up from the ground and started shouting her name all around the place. He ran everywhere desperately to find her.

He didn't stop running or shouting her name. He ran all around the forest. He ran everywhere without knowing destination to reach.

His legs started shaking by the long run over the forest. But he didn't stop. He inhaled and exhaled heavily whilst his body was drenched by his cascading sweat.

He lost his breath and his body strength. He became weak by every second it passed. It was almost five hours, he still running on the forest non-stoply.

He didn't realize he crossed the southern part of the forest and entered into the northern part. Some sort of creepy feel lingered out from the woods.

He felt hard to breath and his throat became dry by his shouting. His legs trembled and fell down by the pain.

His eyes blurred by his exhaustion. He crawled down on the ground and try to find a way to reach Lily. A single drop of tear left his eyes. He cried out loudly shouting her name again.

"Why?.....Why?...... WHY?" He shouted looking at the foggy sky. Then, a figure appeared in front of him.

The person was not vivid to his eyes. His figure was hidden behind the black shadow of the woods. Jimin squinted his eyes to make his vision clear. But soon when he saw the face of the person in front of him, his eyes widened in shock.
_______________

Lily reached a mysterious place where the flowers shined naturally. Leaves were modified into a little lamp and the place was almost covered by the water bodies.

At the center of the wide place, a grand multi pillared palace was stood gigantically. Lily was kept in a magical spell ball which floated in the air. She was still in unconsciousness state. The spell made her lost her consciousness.

Gladiolus released Lily from the spell ball and kept her in a big bed which was made by the cottons and woods. She caressed her daughter's hair softly and a smile curled up in her face.

But on the other side, A flash of power ran into the nerves of Lily from the bracelet she was holding in her hand. The past events came in Lily's vision.

-In vision-

Some little boys running and playing in a park. Suddenly a boy among them fell down on the ground and got injured on his knees.

That little boy cried grabbing his leg in his little hands. All the other boys didn't notice him. But a girl noticed the boy's cry over an injury.

She went near him and gave him a bottle of water to drink. She caressed his wound with a cotton. She smiled at him and wiped down his tears.

"Don't cry. It'll cure soon." She said in her soft voice. The boy sniffed and stood up limping a little.

"Ok... Thank you for your help." The boy replied cutely showing his captivating eye smile.

A single drop of tear fell on the bracelet with those memories of Jimin whilst he sitting on his bed.

"Do you remember those days, my love? The day we met for the first time. The day I found my love!" He chuckled after uttering those words.

He was sobbing remembering his enchanting memories of past. He felt like his heart was clenching at the thought of her being far from him. He missed her very much.

He wished to see her once, but he couldn't get a single chance to do that. At the end of the day, he share all his feelings to her bracelet which he treasured for years.

Likewise one of the day he sharing his feelings appeared on her vision. Her heart started beating fast like running in a marathon. She flinch opened her eyes and sat up on the bed abruptly.

Gladiolus amused by her daughter's sudden action. Lily looked around her and scanned the place in front of her eyes. She fisted her hand which she had holding the bracelet and tears dropped down on the cotton.

She looked at the bracelet and the pain in her heart made her burst out in a loud sobs. Her tears cascaded down on the cotton.

"What happened dear? Why are you crying like this?" Gladiolus asked from her with concern.

She extended her hand to tap her in her shoulder, but Lily yanked her hand instantly and move away. Gladiolus's heart clenched at her daughter's action. But she tried to manage the situation with a blank face.

"Why you took me here? TELL ME WHY??" Lily shouted out directly at Gladiolus face.

"Because this is your home and I-"

"NO!! This. is. not. my. home." Before Gladiolus could answer Lily cut her off and replied to her gritting her teeth.

"I'm your mother!"

"Then why did you left me on the forest all alone? And why didn't you come to me within these years? Why??" Her words showed rage to get answers for her questions and pain that she experienced in her life.

"I- I th-thought you died" she shuttered her words out in the fear of losing her daughter.

"Then, let me go by assuming that I'm dead."
____________________________________

Please forgive me for my late update 🙇🏻‍♀️

Please vote,share and comment your thoughts about this story💜💜💜💜