The Last of Being Human

I walked up to the doorstep, contemplating if I should turn back around. I told myself I would only stay for a little while, so I hesitantly knocked on the door. As I walked in, loud blaring music, rays of bright lights, and the sounds of distant chatter filled my ears, and blinded my eyes. Everything's been turned upside down due to my anxiety. I was worried about my demeanor...How do I act as a proper human? I decided not to doubt myself too much, after all I dont want to seem suspicious. I walked up to where the drinks were located and got a cup of juice. I looked around to see if I saw any familiar faces, but to my dismay, I knew nobody. I sheepishly made my way back to where I originally stood and looked at the drink. The dark red color, almost blood-like, sent me into a trance. The feeling of nervousness slowly took over my body as adrenaline rushed through me. It felt like the world was drunk in a swirling glass. I knew what was happening and I didn't waste a minute; I scurried to the table and set the drink down. I situated myself in a small crowd to blend in with everyone. The walls were covered with mirrors and my curiosity got the best of me. I walked up to one of them but saw my reflection in the mirror was unfamiliar. This was starting to get out of hand. I rushed back into the crowd and awkwardly tried to excuse myself into another empty part of the hallway. "I have to get out of here ASAP!" I thought to myself making sure my expressions weren't revealed. It was then when I spotted the back door that led to the back of the house, and into the woods. I carefully slid the door open, making sure no one heard or saw me. I stepped outside and sighed a sigh of relief. Out of nowhere I heard an echoing voice from the distance..."I feel it, my head's in a daze". It felt like I was hallucinating. "Am I hearing my own voice?" I ignored it and started to run far from the house and into the woods. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't look back. I started running out of breath not long after, and noticed my skin was becoming paler, and my teeth were getting sharper. The atmosphere around me started to feel thicker and began to darken with smoke and clouds. The tall trees started to cave in and everything changed, everything crumbled. The last thing I remember was hearing a long eerie sound, and the area around me turning black. I wake myself up in my room.