Naruto's Harsh Childhood

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any other elements including cover images and other images mentioned in this fanfiction. I only own my plot and OCs.

CHAPTER 0

NARUTO'S HARSH CHILDHOOD

(Part 1)

(Awakening Of The Demon Fox)

$$$

Naruto Uzumaki was a young boy who had been cursed by a cruel fate since birth. He lived in a village where everyone treated him with fear and suspicion, including his own parents, Minato and Kushina. They had always been distant with him, and it wasn't until much later that Minato revealed the truth - that the Nine Tails Fox had been defeated and its chakra sealed within himself and his other son Menma while sealing the soul of Nine Tails in Naruto, making him a living prison for the powerful beast's soul.

The villagers and Minato (technically Kushina too but apparently as she didn't want Naruto to live such a life) believed that he was a ticking time bomb, waiting to unleash the Kyubi's fury upon them if he ever got strong enough. They kept their distance, treating him with hostility and excluding him from their activities. Even his own siblings, Menma, Mito, and Naomi, didn't understand him or why their elder brother was so sad, so they often played pranks on him to cheer him up, but instead, he got more hurt.

Despite everything, Naruto tried his best to make friends and fit in. One day, he approached a group of children playing in the park.

"Hey, can I join in?" Naruto asked eagerly.

But the children quickly shook their heads and moved away from him. "No way, monster! We don't want you here!" one of them shouted. One of them pushed Naruto, causing him to fall down. As he got up, Naruto yelled back, "I am no monster! I am Naruto Uzumaki! I'm going to become the strongest ninja in the world and prove to the world that I am no demon or monster! Believe it!" The children laughed at him, and one of them said mockingly, "Yeah, right! Like you'd ever become strong. Look at me, guys! I can become the strongest too! Hahaha!" as they began throwing stones at him.

Naruto sighed and ran away, feeling hurt and alone. This wasn't the first time he had been rejected; everyone, including his own family, the stores, and the kids his age, seemed to reject him. He couldn't understand why the world was against him. He tried desperately to kill himself and end his suffering, but every time he was stopped by some invisible force. He just wanted to live in peace for a little time, but fate was also against him. He couldn't even afford to buy decent food or clothes, and the few people who were nice to him were the ones who ran the local ramen shop, Ichiraku's. Teuchi and his daughter, Ayame, were the only ones who treated him with kindness and respect.

 Teuchi and his daughter, Ayame, were the only ones who treated him with kindness and respect

"Hey, Naruto! How are you doing today?" Teuchi asked as Naruto entered the shop.

"I'm doing alright, I guess," Naruto replied, trying to hide his sadness.