chapter two 🫰

" hanguang-jun " replied the junior making all three seniors shocked " you look the same age as him then how come he could be your father." Asked xichen.

Sizhui looked at the senior then replied with respect " because we are from the future"

"what ?? Future?? How ??" Surprisingly this was asked by master lan. This is not joke. How can someone travel time. They are kids, maybe they are pranking thought lan xichen. They are also having clothes which only available for inner members of the family.

"By mistake we used the newly invented talisman which is used teleport to the past.?" Explained Sizhui calmly. Is this possible, can someone this brilliant to make time travelling tool. But they all seemed serious and didn't feel like they were kidding.

"So you mean that you are wangji's son" asked lan Qiren with happiness because Sizhui was the best in manners while Sizhui nodded positively. He is even similar to jades in feature.

But lan zhan couldn't believe it because he can not marry anyone except his Wei Ying. On the other hand he can't believe to have a son with Wei wuxian because firstly wei wuxian is into girls....if not then also he can't marry lan zhan who is just opposite to him then thirdly he is man so he can't produce babies.

Sizhui lived with wangji since years so he can understand what his father is thinking right now.Understanding wangji's dilemma Sizhui took lan zhan's hand in his " don't worry A-die" Lan Zhan was surprised when he heard Sizhui calling him A-die. He was unable to decide what he was feeling. He looked at Sizhui their eyes met but lan zhan immediately looked at the other side. Sizhui was somewhat disappointed with his father's response but he knew that lan zhan is bad in communication and expression. He also heard that this was the main reason for his baba to misunderstand Lan Zhan's intention, leading them to wait for years for their union.

He wants to give assurance to his father and wanted to make him comfortable . After thinking for a while he said calmly "you married the person whom you love?"
Lan zhan widened his eyes on information but no one can easily see emotions from lan zhan's as he always looked expressionless.There are few changes on his face that to for second making hard for other to understand. Sizhui gave a comforting and assuring smile to his father who was shocked to the core.

Lan xichen who was observing the whole scenario felt uneasy as till now lan zhan was only close to him. He knows Sizhui is lan zhan's son but still lan zhan is not someone who can get easily socialised with people that's why he was still struggling with his feelings for wei Ying. He was also surprised how easily Sizhui is understanding lan zhan's feelings and trying to make him comfortable with him. The whole scenario is implying one thing that Sizhui is used to lan zhan's behaviour.Lan xichen felt lonely suddenly. He should be happy for his baby brother and he is happy but all of the things are sudden so he need time to adjust.

Lan Qiren also observed the scene and was happy for his nephew, finally there is someone who can understand him more than xichen. "from which sect is your mother Sizhui?"

Lan Zhan panicked from inside but from outside he is still poker. Sizhui held his hand then patting lovingly he answered " master lan mother is one of good cultivator who best as father...ummm we should call other cultivator so that we can discuss something to protest bad things"

Xichen understood that Sizhui is trying to bend the rules and diverting the uncle from knowing about wangji's partner.He also looked at his brother who was holding Sizhui's hand. He thought "is he same wangji who hated physical touch but he was happy for lan zhan who got extremely understanding and supporting son."

" Bad things ! what bad things ?" Asked the master lan from him.

" there are some incidents and revelations which we can use for a better future" understanding the situation master lan asked to call the all prominent cultivators.