chapter three 🫰

Wei wuxian came like wind and went like wind. When his silhouette finally disappeared, the storm over the people's heads finally dissipated. Within Glamor Hall, most of those who stood up sat back down again. On the other hand, Jin GuangShan, standing with a blank face where his seat was, finally lost his temper and kicked over the table in front of him. All of the gold dishes and silver platters rolled down the stairs.

"Why it is showing this" asked Jin zixun with frustration.

Other cultivators also nodded in his support." Yes we can skip this " said lan xichen to save the time. Sizhui looked at his father for his response.

"Sizhui" called master lan and Sizhui looked at him, before he can say something Wen Qing said " why we should skip this. Everyone should know the whole truth about it" She wanted to give reality check to them blamed them but she was not sure what will be shown...will wen remnant's truth shown. She wanted to show them how cruel they were on wen remnant.

"Who gave you the right to speak between us" said sushe with disrespect while glaring with disgust as she is some kind of trash.

Wen Qing lowered his head like she was guilty "And who are you to say that " replied Wei wuxian with Fury.

JingYi looked at su she like he was looking at some fool "stop disturbing us. If anyone doesn't want to see then he/she is free to leave, don't waste our time" said with frustration and disgust.

This made everyone to focus on the screen.

Jin ZiXun was at the peak of his anger. Without a second thought, he flung away the cup of liquor that was turned down, directly towards Jin GuangYao's chest.

Lan XiChen was the only one who exclaimed, "Brother!"

Jin GuangYao, "I'm fine, I'm fine. Brother, please be seated."
He was the only one left to clean up the mess. How could he leave the scene? He reassured the crowd as he ranted, completely exhausted, "Young Master Wei really is too impulsive. How could he speak in such a way in front of so many sects?"

Lan WangJi said coldly, "Was he wrong?"

Jin GuangYao paused almost unnoticeably. He immediately laughed, "Haha. Yes, he's right. But it's because he's right that he can't say it in front of them, correct?"

Wei wuxian was shocked to see this. He didn't expect lan zhan to support him. Juniors were happy to see this. Wei wuxian looked at Lan zhan and found him expressionless and cold as always " thank you lan zhan " saying this he showed his greatitude to Lan zhan.

Lan zhan blankely glanced at him then turned his eyes and wei wuxian pouted. Sizhui shaked his head at his parents behaviour.

Master lan didn't like this behaviour of his priced nephew "wangji why are you supporting the evil. You will write rules of conduct". Lan zhan coldly declared without any hesitation"was not wrong"

Enlarged Jiang cheng glaring at the lan zhan then Wei wuxian." Seems like second master lan have great friendship with someone who is trying to save wen dogs." Mocked Nei mingjue who hates the wens extremely. Nei huisang was watching the scene while hiding behind his fan just like anyone watching interesting drama.

Jin guangyao smiled" brother! Second master lan is innocent and he can't see his evilness " said to impress lans. Lan xichen was aware why his brother taking Wei wuxian's side but decided to not reveal it but couldn't stopped to look at his brother.

"A-die knows better what he is doing ?
He is righteous and knows what is wrong or right "Sizhui defended his father. Wei wuxian looked at Sizhui and Lan zhan with a smile.