01: Late Night Surf

It was late into the night when BTS had returned to their dorms from the recording studio where they dealt with the new songs for their new album, ' MAP OF SOUL : PERSONA ', and it was safe to say Taehyung was exhausted.

His throat was sore, his eyes were droopy and sunken, and his whole body was tired from standing for hours.  So someone please explain, why he was in his bed, wide awake and staring at the ceiling for so long that he began seeing imaginary dots and bugs crawling across the white top. He'd been tossing and turning for the past hour or two, messing up the sheets and his comforter. Huffing angrily, he sat up, sweeping his eyes over the room before grabbing his phone off the night stand. What does an idol who can't sleep after a long day of work do, you ask? Search themselves up on the internet of course!

He turned on his phone, being blinded by the light of God while he was at it. Squinting, as he checked the time. "3:35 am," coincidently the most ungodly hour of the day, he thought to himself. He tapped the chrome icon and got to work, writing in the first few letters of his name.

Taehy       
Taehyung girlfriend

Taehyung age

Taehyung dating Jennie?

Taehyung dating Dahyun?

He couldn't help but roll his eyes at the last two. He rarely ever talked to female idols, especially not the members of the two biggest girl groups! When he looked down he realized he'd accidentally clicked on the last search. "Shoot! i really hope my search history doesn't get leaked one day," He muttered before looking up at the corner of his room, "not that there's anything bad! Just, uh, weird." He had to be careful of the (imaginary) camera recording him for his reality tv show. His gaze shifts to the air con vent. 'Or of any saesangs hiding in there.' Shivers ran up his spine as he shook his head trying to rid himself of the thought. 

He looked back at his phone, "Vhyun moments," he read the video title out loud, "That's what they call us? VHyun? Not bad I guess." He shrugged and clicked on the video. If you asked Kim Taehyung now why he had done that he would reply with, " curiosity cant be stopped." If you ask Kim Taehyung 5 hours later why he had done that he would say, "The devil made me do it." But he doesn't know that. And so it begins, the endless pit of content that Taehyung fell into, with his occasional commentary for the 'cameras.' If a saesang was actually there, they would retreat in fear of his insanity.

"I was looking at the screen c'mon! Okay maybe i was look at her there but she was doing something funny!" 

And then when he ran out of vhyun moments, by the magic of fanfiction, he ended up watching Dahyun moments. 

His binge session was interrupted, quite rudely if you asked him, when his door shot open, revealing his fellow member, Jungkook. "Hey Hyung it's-what are you doing?" Taehyung dropped his phone in shock scrambling to cover up the contents. "I am not doing anything suspicious at all." He winced at his tone, 'way to go Tae you definitely sounded convincing.' Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows but decided to leave it alone, "uhuh sure, anyways, it's time for breakfast." Taehyung frowned, "Breakfast isn't way too early for that?" The latter could only at him in disbelief, "Early? Please! It's almost 9! We're already late for todays recording!" Taehyung could've sworn it was only 4am when he last checked.

"What's with all this ruckus this late in the morning?" Jin questioned, as he peeped his head into the room. "Taehyung get u-Whoa!" his eyes widened in shock, "What the hell happened to you? You look like a corpse!" "He stayed up watching something suspicious all night hyung." "Did not!" Taehyung huffed back at them. He picked up his phone only for it to be  snatched out of his hand by none other than Yoongi. 

"Vhyun moments huh? Dahyun moments that I think about a lot." He eyed Taehyung playfully before reading his history. Poor Taehyung could only stare in horror as Jungkook laughed like a maniac in the back. And as if to make the situation even better, note the sarcasm, the rest of his members walked in wanting to know what was going on! "Hyung has a crush on Dahyun!" Jungkook sang amidst his fit of laughter. "I do not! I don't even know who that is!" He lied; he could feel the heat rise up to his face. Hoseok raised a brow at him, "suuure, you definitely don't know K-pop superstar  Kim Dahyun of TWICE." He remarked, rolling his eyes. Jimin peeked at Taehyungs phone, doing his best to hold in his laughter as he spoke, "why were you watching Vhyun moments at 3am?!"

"The devil made me do it."

"All jokes aside, Taehyung i do hope you dont plan on attending the dinner party looking like..that? No offense." Namjoon commented, and as if he got hit with a rock to his head, he remembered the special dinner they would be having dinner with not only their producer, but another famous one as well along with a group from their company. "Don't tell me you forgot." Jimin questioned. 

Taehyung flashed his special boxy smile as his members sighed.

-----------------

My writing is pretty decent, most of the time that is, so please if you experienced writers have any tips on how to make the story writing more cohesive or how to properly deliver a plot and drama please do. I'm mainly good at short narratives and your basic english (lit too) assignments so all help is welcome. Don't worry i wont be adding notes to every chapter, just when i need to!

Thank you for reading.