6- Into You [18+]

"Jo ab lamhaat hain yeh, bade hi khaas hain yeh
Tu meri baahon me duniya bhula de "

(Darkhaast, Arijit Singh)

__

The midnight moon against the inky palette of the sky is a silver-white beam, illuminating yet with vignette shadows. She looks at it from the balcony of the venue, still dressed in her black georgette saree, in a bid to calm herself from the onslaught of emotions roaring within her. Her heart is still racing, goosebumps still prevalent on her skin from his searing touch and a desire of a different sort still thrumming in every vein of her body. The ripening of innocent mortifications to decadent desires is the blooming blush of burgundy on the visceral essence of a heart, one that has intoxicated her in a profound moment of intimacy.

_

It all began with this illustrious meet they had to attend for which they had flown to Mumbai. Their itinerary of two days included attending the formal meet in the morning and the informal party slash gathering in the evening and making it back the next day with a late afternoon flight. With minimal time on their hands, Dadi Sa had shipped her to an elite mall along with Vidya, Manisha and Kiara to get her some good, tasteful sarees and dresses for she would be representing their family there. It hadn't taken long for the trio of her companions to get her some elegant but comfortable sarees and a slightly bold dress which she had to admit was very alluring. It, in a way, made her recognize how young she actually is, something that is forgotten amidst everything. After a successful shopping trip, the trio had insisted on helping her pack a small bag as well with two sarees, a suit and a dress along with her inners, her necessary pack of sanitary pads and her jewel pouch. Her handbag contained the necessary documents, her earphones, phone charger and a few assorted items. By the time Armaan came home, she was ready to leave just like he had requested. They left the house in about twenty minutes and boarded the flight 2 hours later. It was a silent flight with both keeping to themselves, her with her music and book and him just sleeping.

_

Everything had been normal and easygoing between them till she stepped out of the room of their suite, dressed in a black georgette saree that she had instantly fallen in love with, her mangalsutra and a thin silver chain adorning her slender neck and silver earrings, a ring, a watch and a bracelet comprising her ornaments. The moment his eyes had risen from his phone to look at her only to stand stupefied and entranced. His gaze, always warm and comforting, in the moment held the incoming call of a carnal storm and it captivated her entire body as did the way he looked in his all black formals. A shift had occurred in the dynamic between them, a mild one but which would progress as the night progressed. It had taken the shrill ringing of his phone to snap them out of the moment after which he smiled at her and turned away. 

The entire car ride had been in silence but she couldn't shake away the slow build of an undecipherable feeling arising in the depths of her. It continued to exacerbate, through the moment they reached the venue, through the introductions and the interactions till they stepped on the dance floor for an obligatory couple dance. He placed his hand on her waist while she placed hers on his shoulder. He entwined their other hands and pulled her close by her waist, more closer than the last time they danced, close enough that their chests were almost touching. Her breathing slowed as she looked deep into his eyes, like storm clouds in a clear sky. As they danced to the rhythm of the song played, she couldn't help but feel the world fade away. All she could gauge was him, the feel of his calloused palms against her waist, the feel of his firm chest against her back as he twirled her around and then lifted her. The entire dance felt intimate, his body pressing closer to hers and awakening sensations she hadn't ever known or experienced before.