⋆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑⋆

तुम सा मिले जो कोई रहगुज़र,
दुनिया से कौन डरे?
चार क़दम क्या,
सारी उमर चल दूँगी साथ तेरे
________

Do Vote And Comment<3

🎀

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆<3

—A U T H O R 'S   P O V—

As Aadya walked forward, her eyes caught sight of a small note resting on a bench. The words "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AADYA" were scrawled in neat handwriting. She felt a warm glow spread through her chest as she picked it up, a soft smile playing on her lips.

Just as she finished reading the note, a gentle breeze blew across her skin, carrying with it the delicate touch of rose and lavender petals. They swirled around her, falling softly onto her hair and shoulders. She twirled slowly, letting the moment wash over her, when she noticed a group of familiar faces standing nearby.

Afrin stood in the middle, beaming at her, with Abir and Naksh on one side and Zaid and Abhisek on the other. Aadya's smile widened, her eyes shimmering with unshed tears. Before she could utter a word, Afrin closed the distance and pulled her into a tight embrace. The hug was warm and comforting, expressing a bond that went beyond words.

Aadya clung to Afrin, her tears finally spilling over. When they pulled apart, Afrin gently wiped away her tears, her own eyes moist. "Happy birthday, little kiddo," she whispered, her voice cracking slightly.

Aadya hugged her again, her sobs mingling with laughter as she felt the weight of the past week's loneliness lift off her shoulders. The boys stood by, smiling at the reunion of the two best friends who clearly couldn't live without each other.

Afrin wiped her own tears away as Abhisek approached with a wide grin. He scooped Aadya up into a bear hug, lifting her off the ground. "Happy birthday, suar," he teased, earning a soft chuckle from Aadya before she playfully smacked his arm, demanding to be put down.

Aadya’s gaze then shifted towards Abir, who was standing a little apart, watching her intently. His eyes were warm, and his usual teasing smile was softer, more sincere.

“Happy birthday, bandariya,” he whispered, gently brushing a strand of hair from her cheek. Their eyes locked, and for a moment, it felt like the world had paused. Something unspoken passed between them, a sentiment so deep it made Aadya’s heart flutter uncontrollably.