Prologue

"Haa..."

"W-What should we do?"

"Is there even we can do?! W-We're all gonna die!"

"Stop it, Loren."

"What?! It's true! We all know it! T-This... This place is a curse!"

"..." Walang napagsalita matapos sabihin yon ng nagngangalang Loren.

"Let's... try to calm down..." Sabi ng isa nila kasama na lalaki.

"Calm down? Do you think we can calm down?!" Agad naman sabi ni Loren na hindi na mawala ang pangamba nito. Bumaling ito sa isa pang kasamang lalaki. "You! T-This is all your fault! If you... didn't bring us here, we wouldn't be afraid and running for our lives...!" Duro ni Loren sa isang lalaki na kanina pa tahimik at nag mamasid lang.

"Enough, Loren!"

"What, Kin?! I'm telling the truth! Or are you going to side with that creep, again?! We're your friends, not him!"

"I said enough! Ano ba Lor?! Do you think it's all about who I sided with? For fucking Pete's sake Lor! Alam natin kung sino talaga ang nag pumilit na pumunta... *grit* to this goddamn place!" No one said a word. "Instead of wasting our time blaming each other, why don't we think of what we should do to get out of here alive?!"

"..." No one still dares to make a sound.

"... Bro, you're too much, Lor was just scared, no need to be harsh."

"... But Shawn, Kin was right blaming each other would only waste our time and drift us apart... Dapat nag tutulongan tayo especially in this kind of situation... Let's stop blaming each other and getting angry and just think about what we should do because we're running out of time." Natahimik ang lahat at nag simulang mag isip bago tumango.

Nod nod*

"Right!" Sabi ng mga ilan habang tumatango.

"So... what s-should we do..."

"We don't know how to fight that thing..."

"... There... There might be a way..." The one who's still silent even being pointed by Loren just spoke. All eyes are on him.

"Eli (pakabasa sa kanya is e-lay)...?" Kin was puzzled.

"Elijiah?" So the others too...

Eli looks at them before looking straight at Kin. He sighed before finally speaking.

"See! He knew all along but he didn't say anything! 3 people have been killed and you are just speaking now!"

"Lore..." Kin wasn't able to finish his word before he was cut off by Eli.

"How many times have I warned you guys?!"

"..." Everyone was shocked when the looking timid finally snapped.

"It's not that I didn't want to tell you but you won't let me! You wouldn't even listen to me! I said not to do this, not to do that but did you not do it? You did! And when this happened you blamed me... so how could I say anything when you guys wouldn't let me?!"

Everyone looks at each other in shame bago mag si yuko.

"... and beside... the way I-I sigh... I'm talking about is dangerous... Hindi lang yun basta basta, okay..."

"Let's just do it! I... I can't stay here anymore! If we stay any longer here we're gonna die!"

"Loren, stop... Don't you see, we have to sacrifice someone if this goes wrong! I'm sure all of you already know that!"

"Then what Kin?! What should we do, that monster gonna find us..."

"Shh..." Eli suddenly hushed everyone and his expression became anxious.

"...w-what, Elijiah?! Stop... s-scaring us! Don't tell me you're going to say that, that monster already found us..."

"Yes... They already found us!" Eli said while he gritted. Everyone screams in fright.

"Calm down, guys! What the hell Elijiah why do you have to say it?!" Shawn said.

"Shawn! Should he say they are not here when they are here?!" Kin was furious.

"I..."

"Just calm down everyone we..."

"... Too late..."

"W-What do you..."

"AH Help me!"

"De-Denise!"

"NO! Not me! Not me! Get off me! Help! Loren..." The one who was screaming because of the thing they were saying was already clutching to her and asking for help but only to see how Loren looked at her.

"Fuck! Denise come-"

"What are you gonna do, Kin?! She was already grabbed if you go to her... that monster is going to grab you too." Kin was about to go rescue her but was grabbed and stopped by Loren who doesn't seem to care about her friend getting dragged to be killed.

"What the fuck, Loren?! Stop it! She is our friend, your friend! Goddamn it! Denise!" But it was already too late Denise was already dragged down getting killed by that thing.

"AAGH!" As Denise screams everyone screams too.

"We're... we're all gonna die!"

"AAAAH!" And there's another victim again...