𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕
It was a perfect spring day in Mondstadt, the faint sound of music and the scent of food wafted through the air, the feeling of the wheels of the carriage crunching against the ground bringing a sense of peace. My eyes scanned the unfamiliar landscape, green lands that went for ages into the distance, blue skies and flora everywhere, it was definitely a sight to behold.

I felt the carriage come to a stop as the driver opened the door. i stepped onto the ground, looking at the large gate in front of me, from what I could tell, it seemed to act as a barrier, the walls surrounding the city as protection.

"Enjoy yourself, Miss 𝐋/𝐍" The driver said as the carriage rode off. I breathed in the warm air as I made my way to the gate, suitcase in hand. At the entrance, there was a young girl, about 15 who smiled when she saw me.

"You must be 𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, I'm such a big fan!" The girl said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you and to be here, who might you be?" I asked.

"I'm Barbara! I'm the one who shall help you get ready for the performance, and there's no time to waste!" She said eagerly as she grabbed my hand and led me into the city.

As soon as we stepped into the city, I could tell just how happy everyone was, the sounds of chatter and laughing filled my ears, and it could only make me excited to perform in such a place.

Barbara led me up quite a few flights of stairs to what I believed to be the headquarters of the Favonius Knights, from the research I did. Once we got inside, she took me to a room.

"This will be your room during your visit, I hope it's to your liking!" Barbara said happily, and I smiled.

"It's wonderful, thank you Barbara."

She smiled back and began to tell me about the different things planned for the Windblume Festival.

"...And once everyone has gathered round, that's where you'll come in. Okay?" Barbara asked

I nodded, and she sighed.

"Well, I'll leave you to get dressed and practice, good luck 𝐘/𝐍!" Barbara said before leaving, the door shutting behind her.

I smiled to myself and opened the suitcase, which contained the outfit I was going to wear.

(This is just an example)

I immediately put it on and stretched in it, making sure it could handle the flexibility needed for the dance. It worked perfectly and I began to practice eagerly, awaiting my curtain call, Only a few hours till sunset.