3

Happy reading!

Zainab pov;

Wow his room is very beautiful and moden

Still I miss my room because there was a small library in my room

Still I miss my room because there was a small library in my room. My suitcase is still not come I guess, now what I do. Then I go to near dressing table to remove my jewellery wow this dressing table have ver big mirror. Idea,I clicked the camera icon on the, and then stood infront of the mirror. I don't think that man is gone be here soon, not at least for the next five minutes because currently according to rules his parents should be give him some wise word, then his brother and sisters atleast 10 minutes or more too. I mean that's what really happens in the novels and since my life jad taken a turn just like a novel, getting married to someone so unexpectedly, not knowing him a bit and everything just like a plot of the novel so this should also happen like the novels. Right?

I clicked a few selfies and mirror selfies. A few of them seemed fine, but not perfect. I saw the lights near the dressing table and turned them on so now the pics were coming out quite good, great! But, I need someone to click pictures from front. The door opened with a click and then my new husband came in. Wait, he can click my pictures. Right? I decided to give it a try and call him. Buy

Wait a damn minute!

What's his name?

No damn way I forget his name. Bhai, beta, damad jii, mr. Ahmad fuck! what's his name? I tried recalling his name, or did anyone even take his name or not? Alright, I can simply ask his name, right? But after the pictures or else he won't even click them but

"Don't expect anything from me, for world we are husband and wife but for both of us we are nothing, UNDERSTAND" he directly said in cold voice

"Why would I expect from you anything, I live my life with my rules so I don't want anything from you" I said

"You better be not expect anything" he said and was about to enter somewhere opening a door which I assume is the washroom but he stopped when I call him "mr Ahmad" he turned around and looked at me with confused expression.

"Can you come here for a while" I asked hoping he'd agree and surprisingly he did.

" I already told you to not expect anything from me so what now?" He asked me.

Well this is too awkward, but then again, what's normal here? Giving it a last thought, I decided to speak.

"Actually can you please click a few pictures of me." He looked at me dumbfounded.

"Cameramans already click our photo in wedding" he said coldly

"See, it's actually not my fault that your cameramans didn't even click my solo pictured and clicked your solo pictures but not mine. I mean I understand but still, I am not ginna dress in bride dress right and it'd be a waste of my hardwork of tolerating this if I won't even have a few pictures in it and I also want to share look and my wedding news with my friends and insta family that their Zainab is married now and I also don't know when your cameramans gave the photos because inaya bhabhi said that they will first edit the photos that they will make albums of that photos then they will give us that photos very long process. I don't see any reason for why you won't do it-"