CHAPTER : 24 THE SYMPATHY..?

Here is a time skip dear's....do enjoy....Happy Reading
.
.
.
.
.
.

After 2 years there was no longer contact between me and him.....

I wished for one last good bye....but never got one...

Tharagai Athai visited us often with her granddaughter and even Varadharajan....But the person i expected to come home never did......

I have been to my native quite a lot (Dhevanayakapatti )in these past years and now I am kind of mature enough to handle the situations...

And here I am turning 23 this year...
Good enough a grown girl who faced a lot of past trauma and loss of emotional attachment....

I am doing my final years and settling my project work that evening.....

These years have been a nightmare for me I have slept more hours pretending to be alright...

Days were harder to survive and night's were at peace...

I only worked my ass off for my parents to make them proud and nothing else.....

Many seniors proposed me and I even tried to get into one of them but dating and relationships were not my type....

Marriage that was my dream and my hormones they are unstable to be handled these days my hands and fingers were working for me to push me hard towards My career and development

I searched for needed information about my conclusion for the project where then I received the call from Tharagai Athai....

Yes it's now the usual thing I guess she might be coming home by now with her granddaughter Saksha I answered the call.......

OVER THE CALL :

Tharagai Athai : "Vaishu.....Appa phone not reachable varudhu.....adha seri unaku call panne ma..."

Vaishu : "Ahh...ama athai appa phone konjam probl ah iruku...adha call poirukadhu...sollunga athai..."

Tharagai Athai : "Ma Amma appa ellarum veetla dhana irukanga??..."

Vaishu : "Ha...irukanga athai.....neenga enga irukinga??"

Tharagai Athai : "Dho ma...nanga veetuku pakathula iruka bakery la irukom saksha snackes venum nu keta...adha vangitu varen da....adha solla dha call pannen...."

Vaishu : "Parvala Athai....porumaiya vanga....ellarum veetla dha irukom.."

As guessed Tharagai Athai and saksha are visiting us.....

I passed on the information to my parents and i arranged the rooms and hall for the gathering.....

The doorbell rang and here they have arrived....

?: "Akkaaa......"

Saksha came running and hugged me....

Tharagai Athai : "Vaishu unna pakanum pakanum nu odi odi vara...apdi enna un kitta irukunu theiryala ma..."

I giggled and hugged saksha back....

Saksha : "Akka comee lets play outside.....I brought lot of toys this time....comeee"

Saksha dragged me out

"Ok ok...polam porumaiya sakshii....."

I call her by sakshi since she asked me to call her soo....

Tharagai Athai : "Maa...avala veliya kooptu poi velaiyaditu va ma....na Amma appa kitta konjam pesanum.....Inga irundha rombha disturb pannuva...pathukoma...."