there you are

Alright, this is getting ridiculous. He can now understand why he can't access these rooms. They are way too repetitive.

Stanley continues to speed walk past the same looking doors while feeling more and more irritated. Just when he thought he'd get something amazing, it had to disappoint him with some nonsense.

It's always something repetitive. With the stories to the office, it's always the same. And all this? This is the last straw, his usual neutral expression started to harden.

But then, something caught his eyes. A door, to be specific. A door with a golden frame and for once, without any numbers. Even more interesting, there's a golden nameplate on the door. Simply written with the word Narrator.

This is it. The being who took away his life from him. The one who

Furry overtook Stanley’s senses as he slammed the door to the Narrator's office.

To his surprise, the Narrator might actually be human. He looked quite old, probably in his late 40s. To his amusement, he's also shorter than Stanley.

While the Narrator's rubbing his eyes, he could see the golden framed glassed shifted and glitched a bit. Maybe his connection to the parable are from his glasses?

The Narrator then looked at Stanley with his hazel eyes. Wide with shock and something else.

Well, he's been thinking about this a lot, but he never thought he actually could do it.

"Stanley?"

He drew his arm back and punched the Narrator right in the face.