The True Beginning Of Insanity

You could hear the Hinges tighten, followed by one large metal "SNAP". Children and adults screaming alike as if they had won the lottery. Many fast paced footsteps of leather scurrying across the ground like a horde of rats speeding off to safety and for closure. The vast pitches of crying children from low more older teenage boys, to more squeaky and helium induced voices of the younger children. The large amount of colourful lights that once lit the stage with joy and life now turned to a scar red silhouette of a fallen child hanging by the remains of his brain like threads from a puppets string. The large doors swinging open fast enough that the nearby people could hear the "swoosh" itself. The screeching of car tyres racing out the miniature parking lot that challenged the already existing screams from the phased crowds of people, like waves of sound from a rave in the daytime. While all these distractions occur I still stand there motionless, besides my fast jittering hands and wide spread vibrating eyes, all this as variety's from small young kids to large bulked adults rush past me pushing me out the building unwillingly as I try to rush back in like a dog in an unfair river. As I'm pushed out the building and thrown to the side like an unwanted toy from a child I start to see less and less people exit the building like the last swash of water left in a bottle.

As the used to be lively sector of customers and birthday participants a like, seemed more and more deescalate I arose back from the ground feeling a little sore around my tail bone but knowing it didn't bother me to much. I peeked back into the building, now dark and cleared out besides a few inactive animatronics and workers that looked sick to gullet at the sight of the tragedy. As I slowly and cautiously waddled my way over to the stage like a penguin hungry to feast, I get a better look at what happened to the former alive child. Dangling by strains from his brain out of the large gapping jaws from a behemoth of an animatronic known by all as. Fredbear. The kid was wearing a casual black and light grey striped shirt recently stained from the shoulders upwards with a few layers of fresh red blood that was still dripping down onto his blue shorts that stopped just below the knee giving space between them and his little grey shoes. Still thinking this is a random child unfortunate enough to get into this mess. I move around to the side to get a glimpse at what remains of his face that also isn't covered by his somewhat long hair that seemed to act as a stream for the swimming blood and to try and figure out who he is. I'm practically Infront of the child just slightly over to the side trying to avoid making contact with him and the metal murderer to my side. Ducking down slightly getting a glimpse of this kids blooded mouth that makes it seem as if he's been in a full on fist fight, attempting to move down further "BASH." 

Ass I spark back up accidently headbutting the jaw of the Animatronic, dousing my head in blood from some random kids skull, I heard a loud bang from offstage and slightly to the side of party room that still had large amounts of unfinished cake and pizza remaining like stumps from a finished forest fire. I learn off the stage and hop down and on my way to see what the commotion is, but as I connect to the ground. "THUD". The once body connected to the mechanical puppet master had fell from the jaw, onto the stage with one arm dangling off the stage like a dead cartoon character. The sudden noise made me jump but not wanting to touch the ragdoll like flesh bad to my side I continued walking to the previous mention of noise as I started thinking it might be a broken object or another animatronic still in -party patrol- mode I could then hear small muttering that I could slowly make out to be mediocre talking before it began ascending into unheavenly shouting and screams of rage from two masculine figures. Reaching the room of the inconvenient commotion I peek my head around the corner of the door to see a man in a white suit with slight crusted red blood stains at the bottom of his jeans and the cuffs of his fancy blazer which was covering a black shirt and belt arguing with a man with a similar attire just instead of white a dark purple and this man had blood on his hands with a spiked brim on his also dark purple hat with a shining golden badge on the front that instantly grabs someone's attention. 

Eavesdropping on there argument I became to blind to realise a small bright white child with pitch black eyes and a FredBear plushie next to me missing a massive part of his head on the right pointing towards another child or teenager in the room with a grey shirt, no sleeves,  and black cargos on with a large red fox mask, also on the right side of his head covering one eye and half his curled brown hair that resembled the bottom of a a plant. I didn't take much notice of this besides the fact both his arms, chest, legs and feet were all layered in fresh blood. This boy was sat, head in his arms behind the man in the white suit while crying and violently shaking. As I noticed this boy he to noticed me and we interlocked eyes, catching the attention of the man in the purple suit, wondering what this kid was looking at he turned to me and stared aggressively while his teeth grinded together, in tears he to noticed this white child and you could easily see his breathing rapidly increase like the start up to a race car engine. Upon the sight of this white child he ran off threw another door with words in big bold black over the glass of the door saying -Mr Afton's Part Time Office-. Slamming the door shut I became increasingly confused on the current situation. The man in white instantly turning like the head of an owl back around to comfort the boy, I pulled my head back and noticed this white child for myself about a hands distance from my face staring into my eyes without blinking. With all the very recent and sudden event happening and now this child just crushed me and all I knew further is that my eyes closed un willingly and I descended into the darkness of my thoughts by now involving myself in a situation that I shouldn't of seen or been in, in the first place.