001

ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Today we have an interview with Ellen. Me and Ryan, I mean.

I was having an amazing dream when my alarm ruined it, and I was forced to rise from my slumber. I took a quick shower and slipped on a shirt and a blazer with some jeans. I also put on some deodorant because I cannot be caught smelling nasty on a talk show. Especially Ellen's. 

"WALKERRR" I heard Leena screech at the top of her lungs,

"MOM SAYS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE CAR YESTERDAY AND TO GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS"

To be frank I don't remember what exactly happened after that, but I remember yelling at Leena, checking myself out in a mirror and rushing downstairs, grabbing a blue pancake from the counter, dipping it in syrup, stuffing it in my mouth, and jumping into the car.

My mom gave me a questionable look before I took the pancake out of my mouth grinning, 

"I got my ass downstairs AND in the car"

The car ride was 27 minutes and 43 seconds too long for my liking, and by that I mean it took us 27 minutes and 43 seconds to get from my house to the studio. 

So, as one who's bored in their car and a tiktok addiction, I was scrolling.

And scrolling. 

And scrolling.

And guess what?

More Scrolling.

The only time I really stopped scrolling was when I saw her,

Y/N Wolfhard

My celebrity crush.

It was an edit starting of her in the premiere of 'The Turning' a few years ago and transitioned to one of her at 'The Adams Project' premiere. I star in that movie, I was there, but I was also an idiot and didn't realize she was there so my entire chance was just missed, and Momo loved to throw that in my face. I liked it and checked the comments, which were a split reaction of her being adorable back then, and some talking about how beautiful she was. I completely agreed, especially when she smiles. She looks so pretty when she smiles. There was also a small fraction of creepy crusty musty dusty pedophiles sexualizing her. I reported those comments and rewatched the video until my mom asked why she was hearing the same audio over and over again, which was when I continued scrolling and then I saw the time, I really should've been there yesterday.

"MOM ARE WE THERE YET?" I asked panicked.

"Yes, Walker we're pulling up now."

I sighed in relief when I got a text. I clicked on it,

momo 🥟

'hey i'm in LA rn'

'do you and leena wanna hang out'

'sorry mo

 im at ellens'

'oh shit I forgot'

'ask leena she's jobless'

'SHE IS NOTTTT'

'DO NOT INSULT MY BAE LIKE THAT'

'i hope you suffer'