Who are you

Shawn M. Pov

AALIYAH.....AALIYAH WHERE ARE YOU I yell.

Damn Mom is going to be pissed if she finds out I lost Aaliyah.

I run to the mall and I see her on the ground with four people surrounding her.

AALIYAH I yell.

I then see a really pretty girl put Aailyah on her back and they all like power blast out of the place they were in and I don't see them anymore.

I walk over to the same spot they all were in and I see something sparkly it was a necklace I have to find them.

One I have to get my sister back, and two I need to find that girl

Jennette pov
Once we got back to the house I laid Aaliyah on my bed.

Whoa where did you guys find her Gilinsky said.

She's been bitten I say moving her hair for her neck where she bitten.

Well what are we gonna do with her Nash ask.

We have to keep her here at least until we find out what we can do with her.

I then bite my own wrist and feed her my blood she slowly starts to open her eyes and her eyes turn a dark bluish purple color and she starts sucking my blood while grabbing my wrist more.

I then look into her eye to see what she is as I look a vision comes into my eyes.

I see a tall guy with brown hair and brown eyes walking around the corner from the house, it then stops.

It's my brother Aaliyah says.

What I say.

The guy in your vision he is my brother she says again with blood around her mouth and her eyes still bluish purple.

Come on I know where he is I st grabbing her hand.

Guys and Johailey make sure to keep a eye out I say closing the door.

I put Aaliyah on my back and started to walk well speed walk.

I finally found him and he was turned around I tapped his shoulder and he jumped a bit.

Aaliyah he says as she jumps off my back and into his arms.

Oh my gosh thanks so much he says.

No problem but I do need you to do me a favor and come with me I say.

How do I know your no gonna try to kill me he says.

If you don't believe me just ask your sister I say pointing to her.

She nods her head to say yes.

I grab his hand and their was an tingle that ran down my spine I just ignored it and I start to speed walk.

At the house

Who's this guy Nash says walking up close to shawn.

Calm down Nash it's Aaliyah's brother now sit down I say pointing to the bed.

Johnson can you come here for a second I say sitting Aaliyah on the bed.

Yeah he says.

Look at her eyes I say.

Ohh yeah she's not normal he say.

I then slap his arm you know she's not normal you idiot I say.

Cameron can you hand me that needle I say.

Here he say handing me the needle.

It not going to hurt at all okay I say.