Episode_8

Shahana(shout) _Ayaan!
(Yes! It was ayaan who came in middle everyone was shock her hand, dress full of blood slowly ayaan fall in ground everyone came near him. Shahana keep his head in her lap ahana was shock, numb the tears were rolling same with sid)

Shahana(crying) _Ayaan plz beta look your mumma? Why did you came in middle why? You spoiled your life plz ayaan look your mumma plz ayaan mumma can't live without you. You also know that beta plz ayaan look I will never cry I promise.

Ayaan(in pain, stammering) _Mumma plz be happy in your life and I love you alot

Ayaan(in pain, stammering) _Mumma plz be happy in your life and I love you alot. And Mr. Aryan khanna to love you alot. I promise he will keep you happy.
Shahana_You stop don't talk like this I will never let anything to happen to my son. Lucky take the car plz. (Aryan cared ayaan shahana follow him lucky start the car others follow the car then they reached ay_sh hospital and the doctor took ayaan to ICU after seeing him like shahana was numb sat down holding her dress everyone was heart broken then the time naina came there with kalyani after seeing her shahana stud up and went near and slap her many times abhi nigam try to stop her but no use)
Kalyani_Shahana leave her how dare you to slap my grand daughter.
Shahana (shout) _She is the one murder and try to kill me but my son save me.Listen Ms. Naina Kapoor if something happened to my son you both will face worst then in your life got it.
Abhi nigam_Shahana control atleast for ayaan. (Listening ayaan again she become numb she hug him and cried everyone was having tears sid can't see this went from there sara noticed this and went behind him and saw sid was crying she went and wipe the tears)
Sid_Sara you are here?
Sara_Sid I know you can't see ayaan like this but you should be strong for your family.
Sid_He was with me from our childhood I use to share many things to him but now he is fighting for his life. (With tears he hug her first she was shock but console him this was seen by varun who was heart broken can't do anything and went from there soon Sid and sara join others. Doctor came out side everyone went near him)
Shahana_How is my son? Mr. Kumar? How is he? Did he wake up or have some pain? Say something why you are not talking anything? (Aryan hold her and Side hug her)
Aryan_Let him speak shahana I know our son will be fine!
Doctor_thank you Mr. Khanna and mam you are a doctor you know this case very well.
Vaishnavi_You will say it probably?
Doctor_We need blood for him but in blood bank we don't it.
Shahana (shout) _How come you can't have blood?
Doctor_Mam Understand it we need A+ve positive also it's rare blood man!
Manik_I to have same blood group take it from me.
Shahana_No you are already week I can't lose you to.
Manik_Shahana I am alright let me give him.
Shahana_but...
Nandini_He can shahu nothing will happened. (He went to give blood in this ahana didn't talk anything the tears were rolling this was noticed by kalyani. After something manik came doctor start the operation shahana didn't talk anything even Aryan also didn't talk. Then the time doctor came out)
Arishfa_how is he now doctor? Is alright?
Doctor_he is out of danger we have sift him to VIP Ward can see him there. (Shahana went inside the room followed by others she saw ayaan with many machine behind it and blood were passing through it. The tears roll for her then slowly ayaan open his eyes and saw his own family his mumma his father his family. She immediately went near him)