26| Bad Vybz. ᥫ᭡

April 17,2024
10:22 am

Ronaldo Romario Billings|22

I was laying in my bed cuddling my girlfriend as we watched a movie she played on the TV.

More like she watch ih movie..cause she interested yuh fuck.

Look like fuckry to be honest..weh it name.. Good docta or sumo a di sort.

It's been months since the incident took place and I've tried everything within my power to to make Aysia feel better. Not forget it as I know something like that you will never forget naturally just kinda...soothe her and help her to not dwell on it.

Mi muss breed har again. Speaking of whenever we had sex since the incident she always tell mi nuffi cum inna har bout she nuh ready yet. But as mi seh mi muss breed har and mi always aguh be by har side fi mek sure nuhn; absolutely nuhn guh wrong again.

Lover bwoy eno mi dawg.

Supm like dat yes.

She mek mi wah sekkle dung...commit to har.

Like she trap mi...swear.

As I was trapped in my thoughts, I felt my phone vibrate indicating a notification of some sort.

I took it up and saw it was my mother calling.

INCOMING CALL: Mummy💙

I sighed lazily before answering.

Mi love mi mada but she just too much sometimes. Dats di reason why we nuh talk suh long. The last time I spoke to her was a month before I met Aysia and that's because she was saying how I should get a girlfriend and settle down. Nonetheless I respect and love her as without here I wouldn't be here today.

"Hello mi one son" She says excitedly.

"Hey mummy. Ypree?" I respond and Aysia looked up at me and mouthed 'Yuh mada?' earning a quick nod from me.

"Why yuh tek suh long fi talk to yuh mada? Malice we inna?" She says with a hint of seriousness in her voice.

Look how fast har tone change to nuh.

"Mums mi nuh wah talk bout dat right now. Wah gwan?" I say, trying to drop the topic.

She hissed and says "See how yuh full an attitude sir? Anyways mi wah see mi son. Cause him clearly figet bout ih person weh push out him big head"