One mermaid drug, please...

- What happened to your shoulder?! Did a... bite you?! - He said, shocked.

- Yeah, I got it a while before I met you. My ship was attacked by a group of 'em...

- That doesn't look good, even I know something like that can be fatal... - he covered his lips.

- But I don't have anything that could heal it...

- Mermaidkissescanheal - He said under his breath.

- What?

- Umm... - He blushed a bit and hid his face behind the sides of my boat. - Mermaid ki...sses can... heal...

- Can you? - It wasn't a question asking for ability, yet, it was a request.

His face flushed with such a red, but he could. As he climbed into the boat, his gaze fixed on the floor, seating himself right infront of me, his tail sitting in-between my legs. Big, muscular arms wrapped around me, his left holding my hand and his right holding my waist. He breathed heavily as his lips slowly layed on my wound, his kiss as gentle as... nothing. Nothing in this world has ever felt so good...

I sat there in ecstacy, as his kiss pulses though my body. My hand traveled up his back, tracing his spine. As quickly as it started, it ended. He pulled his lips back, sighed and blushed, then immediately stumbled away into the water, as graceful as a newborn deer.

Silence.

I wrapped the wound up as to not hurt myself and pulled my shirt over my shoulder.

- Well if you helped me so much, shouldn't you get a little reward?~ - He popped his head out.

I took the "treat" that sat on my collarbone, pierced by a gold chain hanging around my neck. It was the mermaid drug. I uncorked it and gave it to Muzan, watching his snake-like tongue try to fit into the bottle's tiny little holes.

Before I knew it, the day had ended. All I could think about was that moment, how euphoric it was. That kiss played over and over in my head. I fell asleep that night, and the last thing I saw was Muzan, curled up in a ball at the end of my boat...

***

- Muzan, quickly get off!! - I half whispered half yelled to him. It's not like I wanted to be rude, but we drifted towards the shore... or should I say, a town placed on the sea side. He woke up with a jump and got into the water.

- ok, plan is: you stay here in the water, don't show yourself, I'll get myself a new boat and some food, got it?

He nodded, sadly. He didn't was to leave me. I was his favourite human. But, he did as I asked.

I parked my wooden mess and tied it to the deck. I needed to find a nice, unattended boat and steal it, get some money and buy some food and water.

First, the food.

After not a lot of searching I found a bakery, and a stash of gold in a small, pocket-size bag. I took it and bought the bread, the biggest and cheapest I could find, since I don't need any sweet things.

Second, the water, which wasn't hard. A water pump was in the middle of the city. I just casually strolled over there and took some water, it seemed like the townsfolk didn't notice me at all, even though I was clearly not wearing a long gown, yet sailor pants.

I wanted to buy a little something for Muzan, since I left him all alone, so I walked into a store selling all kinds of nets, fishing rods and mermaid gear.

- Hey, one mermaid drug.

- Ho! Look what we got here! A woman sailor? Boys, come check this out!

The people all turned to look at me