The birth of Destiny Killian Jones

In Storybrook on February 1, 2016.
Regina was babysitting 1year old hope swan jones while Emma was giving birth to her 2nd child whom she later named Destiny
Destiny Killian Jones was born on February 1, 2016
Destiny and her one-year-old sister Hope are a year apart from each other hope was born on January 23, 2015
Destiny was born on Regina's birthday
Days has gone by and Emma has already given birth to another beautiful baby girl named Destiny Killian Jones because her story was her destiny to be told alongside her big sister Hope.
When Emma held her newborn baby, she asked Killian if he wanted to hold her. In his excitement, he carefully picked up their daughter and asked Emma what her name was. Emma smiled and told him that their newborn daughter's name was Destiny Killian Jones. Killian smiled back at Emma and kissed her on the forehead.
"Hey, my little pirate princess. I am your dad,"
Are you ready to meet your family said Killian while holding his newborn daughter's baby hand
While he handed back baby Destiny to Emma
"Emma had chuckled at Killian, pirate princess," she said with a smile.
While having her newborn daughter back in her hands
Regina arrived at the waiting room holding one-year-old Hope Swan Jones, full of excitement and happiness. "Is the baby here?" she asked. yet asked Regina did I missed it.
Mom, relax. You're just in time. Hook hasn't called us in yet," said Henry.
Hook had arrived at the door. "Are you guys ready to meet the new member of the family?" he asked. "Come on in." Henry quickly ran to meet his new baby sister. "Everyone, meet Destiny Killian Jones."
Emma asked Regina if she would like to be the first to hold her newborn baby, but Regina reminded her that she was carrying Hope.
"Mum, I can carry her for you," said Henry. She handed over baby Destiny to Henry. She had just picked up the baby and was overwhelmed with emotions. With tears in her eyes, she said, "This is the best birthday gift ever." She was happy to have her son and her big family around her and to share a birthday with one of Emma's daughters. Regina smiled as she introduced herself to the baby. "Hello Destiny, I am your aunty Regina," said Regina.
Henry had handed baby Hope to Emma. "Do you want to see your new baby sister?" Emma asked one-year-old Hope. Regina had finished introducing herself to her new birthday twin buddy and handed baby Destiny to Emma. Hope touched her baby sister's tiny hand and kissed her forehead. She started to say her first word, which happened to be her baby sister's name - "D-D-Destiny," said Hope with a smile. Everyone was in awe and shocked that Hope was an early speaker. "Yes, this is your baby sister Destiny," said Emma with a big smile on her face as she kissed Hope on her forehead. Everyone started to sing "Happy Birthday" to Regina and baby Destiny.