Chapter 1: Saying Goodbye/Argument begins

Hi, everyone welcome to this alternate ending version of Jake's Neverland Rescue story. It won't be as different as the other one on my other account @Disney-Cat, because in this story there will be a huge argument about all of this between Jake and his first mate Izzy. Will these two friends make up, or will Jake or Izzy quit and leave Neverland FOREVER? Let's watch and see what happens. 

Nobody's POV

After Izzy, Cubby Skully, and Jake all helped each other  make the forever Tree grow back to life again, they all flow out and Jakec was so happy that neverland was back to normal once more. As the garden of neverland flew over to Jake and his crew he than spoke.

"Great job Jake, Neverland thanks you. And for that, Neverland is back to normal. But this wasn't the first time this happened." The garden explained.

"Really? This has happened before?" Jake wanted to know.

"Yes! A long time ago. and that other quester was....me haha!" The garden answered revealing to be Peter Pan as Jake and his crew were surprised.

"Peter Pan!" The said with happiness.

"Surprised?" Peter exclaimed.

"Yeah, we all are.' Jake answered.

"But I wasn't the only one, Jake." Peter tod him as the little light flew and land onto jake hand.

"Hey, it's my friend the little light." Jake said as the little light revealed herself to be Tinkerbell.

"Tinkerbell!" the others shouted.

"Haha, Tink so your the one who was showing me the way." Jake finally put the pieces together as then Tinkerbell flew over to Skully.

"You sure are swell, Tinkerbell Woohoo." Skully told her as she than flew over to Cubby and gave him a tiny kiss on his cheek

"Hey, that tickles." Cubby said while giggling.

"I've always dreamed of being your friend Tinkerbell." Izzy said as the tiny Fairy drew a big heart over the pirate girl.

"Aww, I feel the same way about you." Izzy exclaimed. 

"Peter, today was incredible." Jae told him.

"The day's not over yet Jake. Now that you saved neverland, you fly with me and explore the lands beyond the never sea So, let's fly." Peter explained.

"But how?" Jake asked.

"Just think happy thoughts." Peter reminded him.

"Haha, that's easy Neverland is hear to stay!" Jake said with glee as all of a sudden he started to float without using Izzy's pixie dust.

"I...I can fly! Without Pixie dust." Jake announced.

"Now you can fly more than you want, as much as you want." Peter explained.

"Awesome!" Jake said.

"Now, come on Jake. let's go!" Peter called.

"Alright, come on guys we're all..." Jake was about to finish but got interrupted by peter himself.

"Sorry guys only the one who complete the quest can go, And that's Jake." Peter told the others.

"But that would mean i would have to leave Neverland, and my maties. I don't know if i can do that." Jake told him as he flew back down to meet up with hs crew. 

"Wow, teaming up with Peter is dream come true for Jake." Skully told him.

"Yeah, but...will you guys be alright without me?" Jae wanted to know.